Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud smells like pinesal

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KottonMouthKang, Mar 21, 2008.

1. what up gc. i just picked up a fresh eighth but i woke up this morning and i noticed it smells like straight pinesal...theres not even realy a weed smell just pinesal or maybe just a realy pineey:confused: smell to it. is this bud straight or does it sound like its been tampered with?

2. break a nug open if the scent becomes stronger your ok.If you smell less of it then yes there is a chance it was tampered with .If it was sprayed/ dropped on by tasty puff etc.. then it would be a stronger scent on the surface than interior of the nugs. Dank will always smell better and stronger once broken up. Got any pics?

3. i could get a shitty camera pic for you but i dont think that would help very much. i broke it up and it is somewhat of a stronger smell..i smoked quite a bit last night and im still breathing so i think i should be fine
    thanx for the help kind

4. My bud always has the smell, like a sort of chemically smell but still within the realm of a natural odor. You should know the difference.

5. Yea, I get that smell sometimes too. Mine doesn't smell so much like pinesal, but more of an actual pine tree.

6. Well if you broke open the bud, and the aroma became stronger, it's fine ;). Most of the time, beaster's bud smells like pine-sol.

7. Smoke it. :smoking: its fine. ^argh beat me

8. i have grown outdoor that smells like that and kinda lemony too

9. Yeah it's normal for some bud to smell/taste very piney.

10. Id say lick a stem and if it taste's bitter, or like you just liked a pinesol cap, then toss it.

11. Probably Beasters.

12. Ya, ive smoked some shit that tasted like a pinetree before. sometimes its just like that?