Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud smells Lemon/Piney/Fruity?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongHits420x, Jun 21, 2012.

1. So this bud is very nice, picked up 2 grams. It's covered in orange hairs and has crystals. It also has some purple patches ;) I open the bag and it has a very
    Piney/Lemon/Fruity. What strain could this be?

2. Nah man you got some Super OG Master Diesel Kush.

We cant really tell what strain your weed is by the smell or pictures. You have to know the grower.

3. Perhaps some Lemon Kush? Can't be too sure tho just going off the generalized smell.

4. That's some Super-funk-jelly-master-awesome-stinky-kush, without a doubt bro:cool:

5. It's probably some of that Pot stuff.

6. Sounds like.... Marijuana, Boy, that's some good stuff you got there

7. Piney buds IMO are more dense and kushy while fruity buds are fluffly and light. Lemony buds are delicious and usually crystally as fuck, but OP you say your bud has all 3 smells together??

8. He laced it with pinesol and 99 cent store ammonia. Happened to me once, was in the hospital for a week.

9. I have the same exact shit, OP! It's quite delectable/a rather adventurous strand

10. i think it's some marijuana

11. oh piney lemon fruity, thats an easy one man; lemon fruity pine kush.

12. Could be a lemon.

13. Don't worry about it *****.. Just pass the weed! *Mac dre- I need an eighth*

14. that sounds like some hypta chronic cutta light

15. Sounds like one of the thousands of strains in the world.

16. lets just call this dank and get it over with lol

17. Haha, its the best i've had.

18. Glad to see your enjoying your bud OP :)
    I also enjoy those strains that have that strong piney fresh outdoors smell.

19. [quote name='"Snuggles"']He laced it with pinesol and 99 cent store ammonia. Happened to me once, was in the hospital for a week.[/quote]

Lmao, you actually got me to chuckle irl :D

20. Sounds like you got some piney lemon fruity purple green kush there :smoke: