Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud smelling like urine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokinTom98, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Hello fellow stoners! :wave:

Last week I picked up 3 grams of bud from a new dealer, he was friendly and let me choose my nugs. As i am new to smoking weed, I rolled 2 joints, one for me and one for my friend (jake). After my joint, I was pretty toasted, and for a good 30 minutes, Jake and I rambled on about random shit, including a machine that converted marijuana smoke into marijuana water vapour :cool: during our chat, my high got very intense, and I felt very dizzy and nauseous. I couldnt close my eyes because the dizziness was WAY to intense! Whilst this was happening, Jake was fine, smoking the rest of his doobie. Eventually, I vomited and immediatly the feeling subsided and I still felt a little buzz which lasted for about an hour. Jake was stoned as fuck whilst I was sick :confused: Also, I thought the weed smelt peculiar, but I had already left by the time I noticed it, it smelt almost identically to cat piss :mad: Was it laced or something?!

Thanks!

2. No, you just greened out. Next time, don't smoke so much, or at least until your tolerance rises.

3. Your weed wasn't laced. Like Typhoid said, you probably just smoked too much and got too high.

4. haha dude sames shit happened to me once when my tolerance was low i would close my eyes and it felt like my head was a black hole and my head was sucking in the whole world i was deff greening out

5. There is a strain called cat piss lol, maybe you had it

6. that ammonia smelling shit is tha bomb