bud size

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by chuck1984, Jan 8, 2008.

1. iam now 2 weeks away from my plants being ready but the buds dont seem that big. do the buds go much bigger in the last 2 weeks?? and is there anything that can be done to increase the size ??

thanks

2. buds can get alot bigger in the last few weeks''what light are you using

3. iam using a 600w hps light and its on 12/12 at the moment ????:smoking:

4. more info....what are you growing in, what nutrients are you using, what medium are you using? (soil, hydro, soilless) what is your pH? what are your temp's?

5. hi iam growing in 25l pots using soil. on this grow i havnt got into ph levels to much as my last crop got wiped out by me adding to much ph up solution. iam using soil bloom and my temps are 80-90 ?????

6. :DHey.. whats up ? Your biggest problem is probably not checking the ph!!! Adding nutes and not testing the ph of the water also will always more than likely end up with some crazy ph numbers!! The temperature getting into the high 80/90s is probably not helping too much either.. but other than that good luck!!!:smoke:

7. First, you need to go to a store, and buy a simple pH tester to test the pH of your water before you pour it into your plant, i believe you said you were growing in soil, so after you add your nutes to the water then it should be around 6.7, or if your not watering with nutes then it should still be around 6.7. You need to get some pH up and pH down if you already do not. Also 80-90 is too hot. You want the temps around 77 being the hottest, and 67 being the coldest. i find that to be the optimum grow temps + or -....