Bud shot! Blueberry, day 23 flower.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MilkyAurora, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Hey guys, just like the title says! One of 4 of my ladies i'm currently growing. Really happy with the results and a big shoutout to Seedsman for this great strain.

20170613_011255.jpg
    20170613_013254.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Nice job. Looks like you figured out how to max nutes. One more drop would be too much. I like the tie. You should give lessons. I'm smoking some Blueberry right now. It's always the same. First thing I notice is it's not very good. Then I just start laughing at the crazy thoughts I'm having while I roll another one. And I smoke 50/50 tobacco. It got popular with vapers.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Thankyou very much!
    Maxing out nutrients is quite easy, you just go by the leaves/plant. I swear i have a little connection to them and they subconsciously tell me what they need! (Or i've been smoking too much) XD
    Have a quick skim through my grow journal, you may see what i did as i did it :) Would be great having you on there also.
    That sounds amazing! Can't wait for this little lady to finish now :p

4. How long did you veg for. This is my girl at day 21 when photo was taken :D [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. I vegged for 29 days :) What about you?
    Your girl looks great! You have a journal?
    I'm growing 4 strains, have a thread but thinking of starting a separate one for just the photoperiods.

6. Pretty plant. I grew some of it a couple of years ago and really didn't like it very much. It was a lower THC strain and not nearly as potent as the other strains we've been growing. It also grew very slowly and was so dense and shrub-like that it just didn't develop out the way I had hoped. Did some reading up on the strain and I think a lot of it was our heat and humidity here in the south. I was running it during the summer months with average temps outside of mid to high 90's and humidity ranging in the 60-70% area, so it wasn't really a happy camper. LOL I think it would be a much better result for those who live much more to the north where the humidity and temps are less. But nice job for sure. TWW

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Vegging for almost 2 months. Yeah I have the journal on my profile. It was in my sig but disappears every Now and then don't know why but it's on my profile

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Really like your profile picture haha! I'll check it out soon :) You can tell she's been vegged a little longer than my girl :)

9. Yeah, i've done autos in the past and they turned out like that. Mixture of humidity and high heat doesn't do them good at all lol Entirely dependant on strain and what it can handle. I've had some plants do great in massive temps and humidity when i've had problems in the past, but some just no... lol
    Should redo one indoors and see what happens :p I'd watch!
    Thankyou very much :)