Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"bud rot" (my fault or his?)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jogabot, May 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. my last weed purchase was moldy (yellow spots i later learned are 'spider mites'). iunfortunately i did not notice until 2 days later when the grinded weed i had put in an unsealed tupperware turned brown and smelt liked hay, exactly as described by many on this forum. now i have some sort of lung infection / shortness of breath / genral malaise. 99% sure its the weed.

should iblame myself for leaving the weed out for two days? or my source for selling me the moldly weed in the first place?

attached are some pics...

thx!

Attached Files:

2. One thread is enough man :excl:
    It’s garbage

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. #3 jogabot, May 8, 2021
    Last edited: May 8, 2021
    that's not wat i was asking. and that's why i started a new thread. after googling in vain for an hour, i still could not find the answer to the question...

"does 'normal' bud get like this if left out for 2 days or not?"

"who is more responsible for the degradation of it, me or my dealer?

i know the weed is garbage. and that you shouldn't leave in unsealed container. but would normal quality weed degrade like this so quickly.

your snarky response implied that the redundancy of my post annoyed you. but you obviously didn't even read the first one right. go to the responses and see if my question was answered.

fucking A. does "it's garbage" qualify as an acceptable answer to my question in your opinion?

"bud rot. my fault or his?"

"it's garbage! now fuck off!"

i thoiught it was clear in the post title that i had already concluded that it was bud rot. hence the affirmative, followed by a question of causality. the only information you provided me with was "yes. 'bud rot' + 'garbage' are both appropriate terms to describe the quality of the weed in the pics.

isnt this what forums are for?

and if you really want to be a dick about it and prove me wrong, whty don't you try a google search and see if you could find an answer for the question..."how long would it take for 'good bud' to go brown? if left in the open". highlight the link with the best answer you could find. otherwise, lose the snark. i thoguht it'd be easy to find too. maybe you are better at wording google searches than i. and judging by your annoyance with a redundant post, u probably are.

(for any other readers..)

(if he does respond, how much do you wanna bet that his next response will be some ad hominem to the effect of calling me 'stupid' for buying it / leaving it out?)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. There's only one person being a dick and making a snarky response in this thread.
    Hint: It's not @Marijuana Injector.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. it's me then. can you please explain to me then how his response was appropriately addressing the question?

6. Normal healthy looking weed would never look like that by leaving it out, it would just become more dry (unless you were in a super humid area like the amazon jungle or something). That weed is just very crappy from the getgo. Probably had bad bud rot when harvested.

• Like Like x 2
  7. thank you! iim heading over to him now and imm gonig to offer him some hits from my poulllted stash. just needed some psotive re-inforcement. made my day. someones listening!

8. Does your keyboard not have a shift key?

9. Jesus Christ! Lol
    Just settle down now Billy.

Well we don’t know what this weed looked like before it became pieces of fecal matter.

But no, properly grown weed does not turn brown like little pellets of scat after a few days if exposed to air.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Lol all of this dudes post are about smoke that makes old school mexican dirt weed look like the finest kush! If my guy kept giving me this crap that makes me constantly question it and my health after consuming it then I'm either gonna quit or find a new dude...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Find a new source my dude