Bud rot? (Lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Lord Palmerston, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Can anyone tell me if the 1st-3rd pictures show bud rot?

The other pics show some yellowing of the bud leaves I have in a few areas on my buds. It's sort of dark/golden yellow that turns a bit reddish brown in some areas. Would that be the beginning of bud rot in those areas or just leaf decay from the end of flowering (or something else)?

Sorry I couldn't add the pics as attachments. Kept crapping when I tried uploading directly or using links.

Thanks for the help

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yes bud rot you need to put a fan on it. are these harvested? pull the rot off and seperate the buds so they have air flowing through them you need to not overwater during flowering also let you plants become fully dry before you chop. wish you the best of luck with this i lost alot due to bud rot last year. yes bud rot will form where the yellow leaves are remove them and take them off the stem and get some air flow to dry them up.

3. Dont pick apart the budz to get at the Fungus - u will end up compromising alotta the potency because of many damaged trichs. The yellowing leaves are a normal part of flowering.

Immediately trim them and get them into a super-dry area, with a circulating fan on them. Let them completely dry. Heres the hard part - then cure them for 2 weeks miniumum.

If u can do this, I guarantee your budz will be alright.

Freak
    :smoke: