Bud Rot 1 - Marijuana 0

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Old Toby, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Well it happened, my plants have been combating bud rot for a few days now and just when i had time off work to go search for neem oil (which by the way nobodies heard of) i went to check my plants and they were all encrusted with horrible mould on most of the flowers so i had to chop it all off (Which i've been doing since i spotted it and now i've only got about 8 or 9 flowers per plant). I'm so gutted. The only fungicide i could get was for roses,will it work? Also i got this stuff called ALGAMIC from BIOBIZZ its meant to be a vitality booster,is this stuff just a glorified MiracleGrow? it says its for indoor and outdoor use for all flowers, vegetables and herbs, its for spraying the leaves, should i bother using it or bother even continuing my grow?

2. Sorry to hear about your loss, That Sucks! I've been dealing with the same shit.
    One thing I've learned is that I have to check them constantly and as soon as I see even a small amount of rot on them i pull that bud and check all around very carefully to take all of the rot out. (which I see you already do, I'm out there 2 to 3 times a day.) Then i just smoke the good part of the bud and toss the rotted shit out. It at least keeps it from spreading, but doesn't stop it from re-occuring. I seem to have alot of rain and high humidity around harvest time for the last 2 years and that's most of the problem. Anyway, I posted a thread yesterday and some people came back with some good replys I thought may be able to help ya out.

Good Luck

http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/116498-bud-rot-pics-included.html