bud roids?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sublime83, Jul 18, 2009.

1. so me and downfall420 were talking and..what if you could feed your plants from germination and everything to harvest to boost your thc...like could you get thc into the soil...would it even do anything...or could you put a low mollases mix in there?

2. #2 CL4P-TP, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2009
    ok for like the umpteenth time.

potentcy is brought upon by genetics mainly, the only way to "grow" potency that I know of is Sinsemilla....and experience.

AGAIN THERE IS NO MAGIC THC BULLET FOR YOUR GROW !!!!!!!

3. If it was that simple it would already be built into the soil. Remember that this is a biological process, and you're already "tricking" the plants into doing something that they are not really designed for, producing large amounts of cannabinoids and no seeds. You do not feed seeds any nutrients - they don't need it and for the most part it will do more harm than good. So, yes, wharfrat's right, there is no magic bullet. I suppose it's possible that there is some way to tweak the nutrient balance to focus on yield vs. quality, but as far as specifics, I have no idea. Basically, the healthier you keep your plants the better they will be. In order to increase THC, you can add UVB during flowering, and possibly veg (not sure if it has as much of an effect in veg, but it definitely does in flower).

4. alright i was just wondering....

5. No worries :) UVB or other stress is the main way to get more THC, so it's something done during flower as opposed to something you can add to the soil during germination. It's a question that comes up a lot which is why you got a little pushback :) You can't add THC to the soil because the plant wouldn't be able to do anything with it.

6. yeah i was jst thinkin what if their was a way to add or find another nutrient it could take it but...guess it doesnt work like that haha