Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tipsy, Dec 23, 2005.

1. ok i know this has probally already been brought up but i just recently picked up sum nice mids real nice but kinda dry i wana make em sumwaht moist again what is yer best opioion on methods to readd moistoire to the nuggies i dont wana ruin em either they nice thanks

2. Semi Wet Piece Of Paper Towel With Bud For A Day Or Till Paper Drys Out

3. orange peel in the bag

4. orange peel in my opinion kills the taste of the bud..

what i do is get some new dank and put them togther and it'll

get dank and still taste like that sweet headie.

5. Any moist fruit. But be careful and check it every hour or so to make sure it doesnt get moldy.

6. get a tupperware or ziplock twist ' seal take an altoids mint tin remove the top place the bud in it and a small bit of moist paper below the hoovering tin (if you use a med twist n' lock) then cap it and place it on your monitor for a few hours