Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, Feb 28, 2012.

1. My friend said he picked up some P.R Platinum Bubba Kush
    what does the P.R stand for?and has anybody ever tried the strain?:confused:

2. Sounds like some silly name a dealer gave him.

3. Private Reserve.... its the shelf above the top shelf. low, mids, top, then PR the stuff the collective would choose themselves. So it should be some very good bubba. I like bubba its got a good high and really good flavor. Enjoy, Let us know what you think.

4. Thank you and i sure will gonna head to his house right now :cool:

5. Bubba should taste realy piney/floral/earthy and knock your dick in the dirt off of just 1-2 hits. If not, then it proly not Bubba, and def not P.R.

6. Does nobody else cringe their ass off at some of these names, who gives a FUCK, if it's dank just fucking smoke the cunt

7. I guess it depends on where your from.... The names seemed stupid at first, but there are collectives on every corner out here, and everyone has different buds. I mean all cereal is cereal, some of us want lucky charms.... some of us are ok with a bowl of whatever.