Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud quality

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by carlosprite, Oct 31, 2011.

1. I'm a newb tbh, I don't have too much experience picking up bud, for the last 6-8 months I have picked up bud from my 1 guy, and it's good.

On the right is the bud I pick up, on the left is part of a 1/2oz bag that I found at work after a hiphop gig ;) no nice nugs, very leafy, kind of damp.

Is that considered mids? Worse?

Attached Files:

2. optimal weed:
    -Tons of crystals
    -If its damp, let it dry out more
    -green! (if it's brown, its crap)
    -If the orange hairs in the nugs are present and healthy looking that means its good.

3. That shit on the left looks so gross only some poor ghetto black kid would smoke it.

4. Found it after a hip-hop gig........:rolleyes:

5. As far as I know there are poor people of all races, you shouldn't say things like "poor ghetto black kid" makes you seem like an ignorant a-hole.

Anyways the bud on the left looks like schwagg and the one on the right looks like middies. If you can find better bud, it would be worth to pay the little extra for it, but it's a matter of whether you prefer the quality or the quantity.

6. How much are you paying for an eighth? How sticky/kiefy is the bud?

7. a little racist are we?

op, nothing beats free weed.

8. [quote name='"lbs"']How much are you paying for an eighth? How sticky/kiefy is the bud?[/quote]

$350/oz (which is pretty standard here)

Not very sticky, bit kiefy.

9. $350/oz? You should have yourself the stickiest bud no matter where you live. Are you ever given strain names?

10. Is it just me, or does that bud have like full sized leaves on it? I'd consider it low mids, or schwagg (lower than mids, aka dirt weed)

11. The left looks like some bricked weed that was sprayed with soda or something similar.. nasty. But at the same time, free weed is free weed - be glad you didn't buy it lol.

The right looks pretty dank, as long as it smokes nice and tastes good you might be in some some low strain headies; $350/oz is pretty steep if it isn't some nice stuff though.

12. Sometimes you get name bud, not that often and most of the time it's generic ie mangoes etc

I have been wanting to grow some name bud myself, however 2 unsuccessful see purchases have put me off trying to order.

350 is steep, but it is what you have to pay :(

13. 400 an oz of real good shiz here so id say your doin pretty good carlosprite!

14. where did you try to get your seeds from?

15. try the tude for beans man

16. right bud okkkk. left bud....... :-/

17. Now i wouldn't say that. I know "Poor ghetto black kids" and all of them smoke on the dankest of the danks in town and are always getting into the white girl. You would think they're broke but when it comes to their drugs they have a shit ton of cash.