Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud quality?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420skils, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Is there a way to tell how good your bud is by looking, smelling or touching? i usually just pack a bowl and find out but if you cant smoke it when you buy it, is there a way to know how good the weed is?

2. A good general rule of thumb is that the more crystals your bud has on it, the better it will be. But this is also very vague. It's hard to tell unless you're the person that grew it and know the potintency percentage for that particular strain.

3. Yeah, if you can see crystals on it, good bud. If it has a pungent smell, and/or red hairs on it, means its good bud..

I bought a gram for friday this week when my sister and her boyfriend are coming down to visit, it cost me a solid 20 for this g. The smell on it is AMAZING. It was so skunky, and had red hairs covering it, as well as some crystals. Can't wait to spark my bong with it :)

4. Or if your like me and can't buy shit that has crystals on it, you look for a good strong smell, red hairs, and I like a good green color.