Bud Pics!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by firsttimer420, Jan 13, 2005.

1. buds!

Attached Files:

2. quality budz man how far into flowering is it?, and just a sugestion, but if you have a few spare lamp cords with just the light socket, and the cord, i'd attempt to throw a few of those compact floro bulbs in and around the inside/base of it to fatten it up some, they'r cheep and dont run hot at all
    :D

3. yea Im pretty happy with it, its my first grow and so far no problems at all. the only thing I really need to get is a timer and some decent fertz. they are only a little over 2 weeks into flowering. the plants will be 3 months old on the 22nd of this month ( my bday as well :) )
    im acutally thinking about transplanting them, I think ti would help them out and make bigger buds..

4. what size of pot is it in now?..........if 3 gallon or more, don't worry about it, the stress from the transplant could delay, and reduce the yield, depending on how strong the plant is...........the flowering phase would be the worst time to transplant, usually i start them off in the 3-5 gallon pots to avoid transplantation at all..........or only once at about 3 weeks..............well done so far for your first plant...........Peace out.........Sid

5. They are in 1 gallon buckets... and some are about 4 feet tall.. I think I am going to transplant them if they dont start showing any improvement in the next 2 weeks.. probably into 3 or 5 gallon buckets.. I started them out in little 16 ounce party cups then planted them into the 1 gallon buckets (thats what my mom bought..) but I am going to see if she will go to the garden store and get me some 3 gallon buckets and some good soil and all that good stuff. thanks for all your help everyone!

6. yeah i'd transplant if their only in 1 gallon pots, be worth the delay, and may increase yield, i thought they were in bigger pots to start with, so yeah at 4' tall i'd suggest a 5 gallon pot..........good luck........Peace out........Sid

7. i been stoned as fuck off some dro and was screwin with my digicam thought Id post a few more pics. thanks for ur help sid, I have to wait untill the 25th to transplant tho (no money) =\

Attached Files: