Bud Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chris Lopez, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Here are sum bud shots of my baby :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the little one is a seed of some dank i planted about a couple weeks after my original...she hasnt grown much i think its the soil i put it in....its real dense....
    well there ya go:D
    any thoughts or comments would be more than apreciated :wave:
    :smoking::smoking:

2. Try mixing some perlite in with your soil, if the roots are having issues, it's not too late to transplant. If you can afford it, a product called Hygrozyme will help speed the growth, but it's a little pricey. Other than that, try a little carbo enhancer like Sweet, or add a little blackstrap molasses to your feed, and watch the buds swell. Go to full flower feed, NPK 10-20-20, she's ready to ripen, C-Lo!

3. haha "C-Lo"
    thnx bro!!!
    yea i gotta buy some good ferts for her...
    but idk about the little guy tho, you think if i did all of those thing, that the plant would grow to a resonable size by the end of the season...i mean the other is allready a week and a half into flowering

4. Looks good to me brotha!

5. Still plenty of time, she might surprise you. A small plant may produce great bud, just not as much, so it's up to you...I would try a quick transplant, but she'll be kind either way. Try a little of the Canna PK 13/14, or some B-52 from advanced, or preferably both if you can afford them. They work killer together for flowering!

6. will do!!!
    thnx again man!!
    my friend just told me he has some left over seabird guano, "superthrive", and cactus juice from his last grow so ill be getting those tomorrow.....ill give you guys the details when i get my hands on them

7. lookin good!

8. thnx guys =D

9. wow man they look amazing!!:hello: it looks like you've got um on a roof!! plenty of sunlight up there:D

10. yea like 10 hours of direct sun its great =D