Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud Pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xXSuperXdroXx, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Hey Blades, Im just putting up some bud shots for you guys.

Ive seen a lot of pictures of budd that everyone thinks is so dank when its really not. thats why i would like to set some things straight for you guys on here. i dont mean you guys dont have dank a lot of people on here have redicolous just some people have Beasters like mine and everyone thinks its nasty budd when its just beast so im just here to set that straight.

Now i know i get treated well because i live in N.Y. but still i just want to give you guys an Idea of what i get up here and what you guys should or shouldnt pay for your bud.

Heres a couple pics the first one is my Beasters i know they look nice but they are indeed beasters.

2nd is beasters next to master kush
    3rd is Og kush
    4th is pressed og kush keif.

Attached Files:

2. nice beaster
    did you press your own keif or buy it like that?

3. thanks man.

i press it myself.

4. That's some nice beasters you got. I'd love to have some kief like that man.

5. Thanks man.

that keif is great because you can just take a nice chunk off and put it onto anything you want.

6. Very nice Beasters! I love the crystals all tied in with the bud ;-)

And that keif is just beautiful, I'm sorry Ive never had the pleasure of smoking it, Im definently envious.

7. Some good stuff I ran into not too long ago.

Attached Files: