Bud Pics Week 4 Flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sci-fi-dude, Feb 21, 2009.

1. There really is no point to this post except to share some Bud pics w/ you. I am in the 4th week of flower have been a good boy and told absolutely no one (except of course for the wife) about my grow and just need to share with somebody. GC is the only place I have to share.

Am looking forward to harvest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Come to think of it I do have a question...I am using a 400 watt HPS...but my buds still don't seem as full and dense as pics I have seen here. I am 4 weeks since 12/12.

Will I see these buds swell up over the next few weeks or have they gotten as big as they are going to get and will just be ripening?

Thanks.

3. They fatten up a lot in the last couple weeks.

4. they will really add weight the last week of flowering...thats why you hear so many people talking about harvest times...well if you do it when its ready there really is a huge difference in yield...just wait probably another 4-6 weeks....4 weeks since 12/12 or since flowering?

5. Sweet looking buds.... looking forward to seeing them progress... good luck

6. It's been 4 weeks since 12/12 but I saw the start of flowering within a few days of that.

7. nice looks good bro!

8. thanks man....i can't wait to harvest these guys.

9. nice looking ladies bro. thanks for sharing.....

10. I TO AM COMING TO 28 DAYS since I turned lights to 12/12 and my plants look like a bunch of small popcorn buds and was wondering why it wasnt becoming into one bigger bud I was expecting more myself1

11. There are no pics in original post

"images or video removed or deleted-photobucket"