Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud pic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coolcalin812, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Does the color of the bud looks a bit too brown?

Attached Files:

2. I'll be honest, that doesn't look very appetizing.. but if it smokes well then its all good.

So ya, smoke some.

3. never seen any look like that. let us know how it was

4. the pic is upside down, make me feel a bit natious.

To me it looks like what you guys would call mexi brick no? old compact ground plant matter.

5. looks kinda brown, but idk it might be orange hahahahahha

6. Brick weed.

7. ewww that looks pretty nasty. Got a lot of stems and stuff in there as well. I hope you didn't over pay!

8. yeah brick packaged. i see more stems than should be for some dank. might just be mids tho.

9. yo you live in missuori kinda looks like we buy from the sam guy for reggies lol

10. Looks like some shake got mixed with gar guts lol

11. Damm that doesent look that healthy prolly bad long term stored of dealer or someting idk smoke it let us now how it was

12. Ewwww. The Horror!

13. That looks nasty.... Ide stay far as hell away from that.