1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Bud on the weekend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by FeelGood, May 1, 2004.

1. Just finsished the 1/8 I got last night. Bout to go cash a check and get some more. Making a trip to Lacrosse for the weekend. Should be pretty badass. I might post later but my friend has slow ass internet. I'll smoke another fat one for you guys. :) later.

2. so u finished an eigth in like 1 day? or do you mean you finished the eigth you had for a while, last night? lol i cant imagine smoking that much, that would suck. i would go broke in a matter of weeks.

3. It's not hard to kill an eighth in a day man. A few blunts and viola, no more trees. Drain on the wallet though, especially if you're always broke (i.e. me).

4. I've smoked much more than an 1/8th in a night, the only thing sometimes against us for smoking is time, last night we bought a 1/2oz, i've only enough left for a few spliffs, but it's great being that stoned when you smoke lots.

5. I cant hardly finish two bowls by myself let alone an eigth

6. Damn, you wouldn't last 2 minutes out smoking with us, sorry but the truth hurts.

7. ive smoked most of an 8th in one night and finished it with a bowl or 2 wake and bake the next morning. Not hard to do at all. I smoke a gram a day on average, and thats w/o going to school baked, so i dont start till after 2

Grasscity Deals Near You