Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud on the weekend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by FeelGood, May 1, 2004.

1. Just finsished the 1/8 I got last night. Bout to go cash a check and get some more. Making a trip to Lacrosse for the weekend. Should be pretty badass. I might post later but my friend has slow ass internet. I'll smoke another fat one for you guys. :) later.

2. so u finished an eigth in like 1 day? or do you mean you finished the eigth you had for a while, last night? lol i cant imagine smoking that much, that would suck. i would go broke in a matter of weeks.

3. It's not hard to kill an eighth in a day man. A few blunts and viola, no more trees. Drain on the wallet though, especially if you're always broke (i.e. me).

4. I've smoked much more than an 1/8th in a night, the only thing sometimes against us for smoking is time, last night we bought a 1/2oz, i've only enough left for a few spliffs, but it's great being that stoned when you smoke lots.

5. I cant hardly finish two bowls by myself let alone an eigth

6. Damn, you wouldn't last 2 minutes out smoking with us, sorry but the truth hurts.

7. ive smoked most of an 8th in one night and finished it with a bowl or 2 wake and bake the next morning. Not hard to do at all. I smoke a gram a day on average, and thats w/o going to school baked, so i dont start till after 2