Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud on the end of a needle

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blueschill, Jan 8, 2013.

1. I don't know why but I can remember seeing someone inhaling the smoke from a bud on the end of a needle is this a real way of smoking or just a load of shit?

2. I have no idea what you just asked,

needles and bud are never in the same sentence so I would guess probably not.

3. I feel like you might me thinking of the way to smoke hash which involves putting it on a needle, lighting it, and inhaling the smoke that come off it.. this was shown at or towards the end of cheech and chong's "up in smoke". Altho there are two ways of smoking hash off a needle... this is the most defective although both are defective compared to almost any other way. No recomendo

4. yeah thats right jordo, you got the idea, I meant needle as in a sewing needle, sorry for the lack of explanation.

I never seen that film, but im sure ive seen someone smoking a bud stuck on the end of a needle, not that im gonna try it, just wondered if it is a real thing. sounds a bit wasteful to me, i can think of better ways to smoke it :)

5. Haha i bet your thinking of cheech and chong where he puts a piece of hash on the end lights it on fire then blows it out and inhales the smoke. Kinda like a dab i would guess.

6. #6 blueschill, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    lol ha ha ha maybe man! but i dont think ive seen it but i maybe wrong lol

oh you mean hash as in draw? thats what we used to call it as kids, the brown stuff?

( its been a lot of years since ive smoked it, i have just started again for medical/pain relief purposes )

7. You can get high like that. Not gonna be as effective as a pipe or bong but all you need to do is combust the material and inhale the smoke. Sounds like that's what you're doing to me.

8. lol, yeah thats wot i was thinking of, cant believe im asking os much of these questions, when i was a young teenager i used to always have a candle in my pocket so i could smoke a pure weed joint and now post military service im a newbie all over again ha ha ha!!!

9. It was probably a nail and it's called "dabbing." You do that with concentrates. (Kief, hash)

10. i always smoke the leftovers when i shoot up cannabis, gets you fuuuucked!

11. Sounds like dabbing, or hot kniving

12. Dabs will get you higher than a motherfucker.

Pace yo self.

13. who used to hold roaches on the end of a needle or pin?

14. I remember this photo being posted on GC before, don't remember,who but it's quite entertaining;

[​IMG]

I'm pretty sure he used a pin to pierce through the flower, allowing airflow through it.

15. That's fucking badass man!

16. Lol that's a mad pic ! Ye the big lebowski used roach clips in the bath lol