Bud looks weird, is this right ?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by willy bigs, Sep 28, 2012.

1. hello dere

my plants budding and this is my first grow, about 2 months into flower

the top bud looks a bit weird to me, a bit of browning going on at the bottom in the first pic but buds lower down the plant look good not sure whats going on.

should it look like this or is something wrong ?

should i harvest now or leave it another 2 weeks or longer ?

any help very appreciated

Attached Files:

2. Well u got some males and hermies...

3. crap, its all one plant man. can i get anything from it ?

4. Def hermie

5. Proly not

6. That's a hermie... notice the pollen sacks that are everywhere

7. yer i realize now cheers for the help anyway. pretty lame seeing as its my only plant but you live and learn i suppose..

is it worth letting it grow until trichs are rusty or is there no point ?

8. [quote name='"willy bigs"']yer i realize now cheers for the help anyway. pretty lame seeing as its my only plant but you live and learn i suppose..

is it worth letting it grow until trichs are rusty or is there no point ?[/quote]

Idk might as well for experience and maybe get a small bit of smoke, start a new seed!

9. yup you right, lighting problems id say.

KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE
    if you know what i mean ;)

10. that thing looks completely loaded with male flowers... BHO is the only thing i would even consider doing with that top bud lol. there is THC in there, but i wouldnt wanna smoke that shit to get at it.

11. ahh thanks for the advice guys cut her/he down yesterday gonna let byegones be byegones get what i can from it, move on, start anew.

3 feminised bio diesel seeds on the way, gonna be militant with the light leaks and hopefully all will be cool :)

safe !

12. Probably could have just let it go to seed. Isn't that where fem'd seeds come from, hermies?

Sorry to hear about your bad luck! Found my first hermie last night too..

13. Get rid of it ASAP!

If that thing drops any amount of pollen, It could get to any future plants you have so you'd have to douche the shit out of your grow space with bleach and water.

I'd just get rid of it and move on. maybe save the female parts to make some oil with

14. asking questions like this with buds like that make you look like you dont have a clue, my girlfriend could of told you it was a hermie, kinda thought you was trolling at 1st :smoking: