Bud Light Lime

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MetalPunk666, Jul 30, 2009.

1. i think is the best beer to drink when youre really baked.

2. bud light is fail beer all around

3. it may not be my choice of beer for parties, but its a great casual beer to kick back with on your couch with when youre stoned

4. shock top is pretty good too

5. Corona lime is better. but i love me a Heineken, Sam Adams logger, modelo, piss water beer OE 8 point

6. Eww... no A-B product is good in my mind (although I haven't tried American Ale)

I prefer to dish out a couple more bucks for some good tasting beer.

7. i prefer corona for taste, and steel reserve 211 for alcohol content. even though i did buy a case of budlight lime last weekend, it was pretty GREAT. im buying another case of that of a few 40 ounces of steel reserve this upcoming weekend, pending on how many people are going to be in attendance.

8. OLDE ENGLISH 800. Best booze when you're stoned..it's actually the only alcohol I will drink, baked/otherwise fucked up or sober. It goes down smooth, makes you feel nice, and tastes very good. 40 ounces are great with blunts and joints, and two or more will have you pretty damn drunk.

9. Agreed. Agreed. And Agreed. Did Spaz mention he agrees with this? The only time Spaz drinks beer to get drunk is out of a keg. Otherwise, it's usually a Sam Adams. I gotta say, Corona is quite disguisting. I don't know if it's the fact that it comes from mexico, or that it's the same color as my piss, but pale lagers and I don't like each other. Stella Artois is my exception.

In conclusion, Spaz has concluded light beers/pale ales= The suckage. If you don't want a heavy beer like guiness, spring for Yueng-Ling, or a Sam Adams preferably.

10. fuck all that

only one that satisfies me:

blue moon+wedge of a chunky orange=bliss.

11. OK, I detest Bud Light, Coors Light, any of that shit! I always go out of my way to buy a premium beer. But the other day I was at a barbeque and someone offered me a Bud Light Lime and I have to say, that motherfucker was refreshing!

Still not what I want to be drinking when I'm thinking "I DESIRE BEER" but it could hit the spot on a hot summer's day.

12. I thought it was terrible the first time I had it. That might be because I had it from a can though.

I'd rather have a slightly more expensive beer, that tastes way better.

13. A Guinness is always good for flavor and depth. I usually drink liquor, a tall cup of Dewar's or Plessy, Jim Beam. For Vodka I usually drink Stevetzka if I can get it or Absolut, just Stoli is okay if nothing else.

14. naw...the first time i had it was the bottle and it was terrible and it thought it was cuz it was the bottle lol

then i had the can and it was worse.....

not really a beer guy but Blue Ribbon or Strohs Light...6 point:D:D

15. If I had a choice I would say Shiner Bock is my favorite of the dank beers.

But I'll always go ghetto before I go frat boy, OE > Bud Lite. Fuck Bud Lite.

16. if youre drinking 40 ounces, go 211 or go home.

17. well shit id u like 211 and i do when its the only thing to drink u should try pit bulls. they will rip u a new 1. for some reason i seem to get drunk of a nasty pit bull 2 point the a old english 8 point

18. i love absolute

19. God all these people talking about 211's daaamn lol. That is the one beer I will not funnel no matter what.

Bud Light Lime to me is more of a girls drink at a party