Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud laced with acid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fah-q, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. once me and my friends smoked this fat blunt but it was laced with lsd so we basically took 150 hits of lsd each whenever we inhaled it was so crazy ahaha it was nuts my friend died

2. wow.........

3. yikes- stripes- fruit stripes gum

4. lol that dazed and confused pic...

"hey I know you we have geography together!"

5. 150?
    I'm callin shennanigans(sp?)

6. Lacing weed with acid would be pointless and a waste of money.

7. Almost as stupid as lacing weed with coke, all it does is give you numb lips.

8. wow way to feed the troll

9. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

im literaly in tears laughing

10. hahahahaha at peeps that took this serious

11. i've fuckin read this before, i know it man!
    where did you get this from

12. Yeah I bet you can smoke acid..

13. eh karma is a bitch now i wouldnt b surprised if u get a blunt or some green laced wit some crazy shit tomorrow im not wishin it on u but hey like i said karma is a bitch that fukks u everytime and nowadays she fukks u quick

14. pretty sure no one took it to heart, keep tryin..

15. i love dazed and confusd

16. Anyone who took it serious knows nothing about acid. It gets destroyed by light and heat, both of which are primary components in the flame frm a lighter ;)

17. im not 100% positive but im pretty sure lsd burns up and is like useless when you smoke it. im not sure i heard this through a friend. it dosent really work when you smoke it. the only way to take it is oraly not like smoking it. idk tho. but if you want to scare the shit out of some kid you smoke with. fill like an eye dropper bottle with like vanilla tasting shit and drop it in the bowl on the weed or something and tell him its acid. they will belive it and feel 100000 times higher. lol. it tastes amazing too. try it on cigarettes its not that bad to smoke a butt after your high its not like that awful nasty ass taste its like eating something vanilla flavored. idk try it

18. don't feed the troll

19. i realy hope ur joking because laceing pot wit acid wont do anything at all lsd would burn up and have 0 effect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.