Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud in washing machine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rileyscool101, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Well, i just picked up an 8th and my high self decided to wash my pants. Well, I forgot that they were in my pants :( . they're soaked now and i'm wondering if I can salvage this or should I just take the loss? This suck, i've been dry for a week too!

2. I guess if it was in a baggy it would survive. lol ive washed my new ipod nano 3 times and it still works

3. yeah well it was in the cellophane from a cigarette folded once, so it's pretty wet. Idk right now it's in a paper towel pressed, trying to salvage it.

4. No prob, hon!

Get a cup of water and put the weed in it. Let is soak over night. The water may turn greenish, but don't worry, THC is not water soluble. All the THC will stay in your weed! :D

Soaking overnight will get any detergent out of your weed. :hello:

Then you dry it out. Spread it out, and let it dry. If you have a tiny fan, that will speed up the drying.

The weed will look ugly, but will smoke fairly smooth. :smoke:

Granny :wave:

5. Got the water out, going to spread it out overnight..Thanks for the help!