Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud in the fridge

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by junkheadrev, Jul 29, 2011.

1. I've heard this keeps you bud fresh is that true

2. Just put it in a jar..

3. When i was around 13 or 14 i went on a trip to my cousins house and stayed with for about a week.. one night we went over to his friends house who didnt smoke. I was asking all of my cousins friends if they smoked because i had jut started at the time. After a while of talking the girl whos house we were at brought up that her parents smoke and that she thought they were dealing too.
    She led us into her garage and opened up the refridgerator and inside was the most bud i have ever seen to this day. There was about five or six brown paper bags comepletely filled up with some cold ass weed. I have no idea why her parents were keeping the bud in the fridge but they must have known a little bit about preserving with all that damn weed

4. That girl probably should not have shown someone she met that night her parents enormous stash, much less if she suspects they deal :confused:

5. True, but i was also an innocent little 8th grader, and stealing any of the bud never once came across my mind

6. Good man:smoke:

7. Ha I wasn't so innocent when I was in 8th grade,I probly would have left there with at least a nice zip lot bad full :D

And buffalosoldieRx your pic is tha shit

8. There's really no reason to at all. A tightly sealed mason jar will hold herb for long periods of time with no trouble at all. Once you put it in the fridge you're risking all kinds of mold.

9. if you put in fridge the thc will get brittle and it will fall off easy so just jar it or tripple bag it or some shit like that man.......or buy a vac seal

10. use a jar over a ziplock bag if you got it though.

I found these little 3 set of mason jars they're acryllic and airtight, 3 for 5$ work great.

11. I store my bong in the mini fridge sometimes. its actually real convenient :D

12. #12 Andrew Reynolds, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
    If anything it will make your trichomes fall off faster. And it will effect the taste if you smoke it without letting it warm up. I sometimes like to lightly heat my buds to vape off some of the terpenes for some nice olfactory effects and whatnot

edit: the "thc" wont get brittle, just the trichomes. Trichomes do not = THC. They are still plant material. Albeit with a high concentration of THC, but plant material nonetheless

13. jar will work wonder for you bruh.