Bud in Kansas

Discussion in 'General' started by bigheadedalien, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I didn't know where to put it...

Anyways

I'm from Kansas and the average prices are(for dank)
    20 a gram
    30 half 1/8
    60 an 1/8
    350 an oz

Does this seem high to you guys? I just feel like that's a lot to be paying. Anyone else from Kansas that could tell me your prices would help. Thanks.

2. I'm in KC, that's standard for high end dank.

3. i'm in joplin, mo but lived in galena for awhile. same prices here.

what part of ks yall from?

4. I'm about forty five minutes from KC.

5. you far from me then. shame. 15/g for purp down hyah lol

6. You just said your prices are the same? Now you say 15/gram? :confused:

7. You just said you have same prices now you say 15/gram? :confused:

8. close enough bro

9. 20 a gram is 70 an eighth

10. most dealers cut you a break for buyin a little bit of weight. its rare that i have to pay 15 across

11. yeah when you buy some shit like half an ounce, but 2.5 grams difference isn't exactly buying in weight.

12. youre new to the weed buying game arent you?

13. Im from KS and those prices (unfortunately) are the consistent going rate for dank buds.

14. not even a little bit, and even if I was what difference does it make?

you're acting retarded, please stop

15. you need to relax. first of all, it's common knowledge that a dealer will cut you a break for buying anything more than a gram. if yours doesnt, you have a horrible dealer. i've lived in new jersey, new york city, los angeles, oklahoma, kansas and missouri - each and every place i had at least 3 or 4 dealers and they ALL took off money for buying an 1/8th. you need to learn what youre talking about before you call other people retarded.

16. ^^ If that other guy says he's getting purps for $15/g, then I would expect his same dealer to provide an 8th for something like $45-$55....? Is that the case NutsLikeKngKong? Or are you paying something else for your 8ters?

I agree with your standpoint OP, and the other cat isn't making much sense.

17. I called you retarded because you're acting like a little kid.

18. At least that "little kid" is following the vibe of the City and not getting butt hurt because someone pointed out that they are, in fact, off base with their numbers. :poke:

Your dealer may be different, but everywhere else "most" dealers do cut the price a little for larger quantities. Also a reminder that name calling and disrespect is not within the rules of the City. :smoke:

19. Woah woah woah guys I didn't want this to turn into a big argument. Don't get all butt hurt when someone disagrees with you.