Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud, Hash, and Cookies with Reviews and Pictures -Nova Scotia-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by momoiverson, Dec 16, 2011.

1. #1 momoiverson, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    Hey, happy holidays Gcity :smoke:. Just thought I would post some of my current and more recent cannabis stash. All of this stuff is "A" grade shit straight out of beautiful British Columbia. Anyways, I am super wake and baked on the Rockstar so I apologize if the reviews are bad. Also note that I got a lot of this stuff like 4 days ago or so, so I have smoked some since then and have not pictured full amounts in pictures, just larger buds and such.

UBC Chemo (Indica)
    I had 7 grams of this stuff. It is absolutely one of the greatest indicas I have smoked, and destroys even a strong kush, indica buzz IMO. For anyone who doesn't already know, this strain was developed in the 70s by Dr. David Suzuki at the University of British Columbia for Chemotherapy patients (rumored). This stuff is the epitome of "wheel chair weed". The stuff is definitely a Hashplant relative but the genetics are fairly secret overall. The stuff has a strong woodsy, sort of earth, tree kind of flavor I want to say. It is unique and not like a typical pine flavor. Not the best flavor for some but it leaves the taste in your nose and throat for a good 30 seconds after a rip.. something I don't find with lot of strains. The buzz hits immediately, literally grabbing you by the eyes and face and immediately rushing down all your limbs, feeling an overall body buzz within a few seconds. This is great for pain relief and has been responsible for some of the best nights of sleep in the past month for me.

Rockstar (Indica)- Sensi Star x Rock Bud
    This stuff is apparently a local favorite in the Vancouver area. I can definitely see why!! This is the first time I have tried the strain, but as far as smell, flavor, and buzz go, this is one of the nicer strains I have tried. The smoke is super smooth and has a hashy sort of sweet flavor that is very unique to the strain (nothing I can compare to and have smoked a lot of strains haha). This is one hit quit stuff, literally. A good sized wake and bake bowl will keep me high for a good hour and a half. The buzz is enough for great pain relief, but is also very heady and focused.. not the type of indica that would burn you out unless you smoked a lot of it which isn't necessary again, due to the potency. If you ever have the chance to try this bud, do yourself a favor, I know I will get more as soon as I can :smoke:

Bubba Kush Hash (water extracted with bubblebags)
    This stuff is some "A" grade bubblehash. It is extremely medicating in small amounts. I have tried it once before, but got 2 grams of it this time around. It literally smells just like Bubba Kush (very earthy, kushy/fuel smell). Taking one hit of this after smoking some bud will take you to that next level haha. Taking a second hit just ruins me and will keep me high for onwards of 3 hours especially if I have been previously smoking bud. This stuff will last and is great for night time and easily has the power to knock you out. Very happy with this hash as usual, and will definitely try a different strain for the hash next time just to explore! :hello:

Pressed Hash- Mountain Goddess

Tried 2 grams of this as well. It is considered "B" grade hash. It was pressed in little chunks that are very malleable and a bit soft when opened up and can be easily broken by hand or with a cutting utensil. It smells very earthy and a bit fruity. Burns clean and has a nice hashy flavor, and adds a nice body buzz to any stone; great for crumbling in joints or smoking on top of bowls. I am very pleased with this stuff and it is a lot cheaper than the "A" grade, so definitely has a place. The buzz isn't one that would knock you out so this hash can be smoked all day :smoke:.

Shortbread Christmas Edibles (made with BudderKing Budder- 99.7 THC extract)
    This things are delicious and potent.. yum (ate one last night with Chemo and hash bowls and had the best sleep!). They are very soft and fresh and have little walnuts cooked into them.. very tasty. Anyone familiar with Budderbars, these are made to be the same potency as one bar (2 cookies). The first time I tried them I wake and baked to eating 2 of them. I literally only smoked one bowl that morning but stayed nice and high until 1 PM (ate them around 10:00 AM and smoked a bowl) at which time I was still high but decided another cookie before my shower would be nice. Needless to say, I stay high until the afternoon and only smoked a single bowl so I knew the cookies were doing there job.

Note: First 2 pictures UBC Chemo, next 2 Rockstar, then 2 pictures of the Bubba Kush hash, then Mountain Goddess pressed hash, then cookies!

Attached Files:

2. so...
    jealous...

3. Let us just say this is available to literally anyone in Canada with the nuts to try to get shit online hahaha. Enjoy your weekend guys!

4. Okay thats it im movin to Canada

5. Can't wait till Monday, 7 grams of Purple OG Kush and 7 grams of Watermelon :hello:

6. I live in Canada, and now I am on a hunt for those cookies!!

7. That hash looks and sounds so dank

8. Primo looking hash man, thanks for sharing :smoke:

9. Thanks guys.. about to start my evening session. Thinking of sticking to flowers as the girlfriend will be over in a few hours and I would like to be able to be somewhat responsive when she gets here haha; the hash just puts me in straight up stupor :smoke: Stay high tonight and have a great Friday fellow tokers!

10. Bump!! Bed time a.k.a. time to break out the hash :hello:

11. delicious...

12. i wish i lived in canada :(

13. hope everyone is having a stony weekend. will more than likely bump this thread on Monday with new pictures or if the package is super epic, it'll get its own thread.

14. Apparently the post office puts in work over the holidays. Waking up to packages on a Sunday :hello: There will be a new thread with Purple OG Kush, Organic Purple Kush (Watermelon substitute... not too rattled), as well as some more cookies. Stay posted. Currently high on some cookies and about to smoke some kush, but the thread will be up in a few hours.

15. Nice.
    How much did that all that run ya?

16. packing a bowl of that same OG now. get excited for it.

17. Mail showing up on a Sunday... me and the Purple OG were meant to be hahahaha. Check out the new thread guys :smoke:

18. So this is that mail order cannabis eh? I wish the U.S. had an awesome Mail-Order delivery service open to everyone... you guys have it too good. And yeah how much they charging for delivery? That BC buddies website seems almost too fake...
    bcbuddies.tk

I just cant tell haha... i would much rather pay less money ($200/oz) for better buds grown by my friend who has the skillz to grow. But there is probably nothing better then opening your door to a package full of fireee ;)