Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud has NO smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Really weird, it just has no smell to it. Whaddup with that?

2. I dont think so, its dank. It looks dank at least

3. Heres a pic

Attached Files:

4. Doesn't look the best, but see if it gets you high. Hell, having no smell but being dank can only be a positive, noone will smell that you've been smoking bud :)

5. i grabbed weed with no crystals and no smell worst weed ever ripped 5 bongs and got high for 20m threw the rest in the garbage.

6. Is it really dry? Probably really old and been left out and the smell disappeared.

7. Schwiggety schwag.

8. Yeah looks like it could have been could before it dried up and all the tric's fell off

9. Looks like it was probably grown decently but then lost its smell from shitty drying/curing.

What does it taste like?

10. Rip a bud open and see if you can smell it then. But tbh, it just looks like schwag, sorry OP.

11. My guess is that it is old and probably wasn't stored in air tight location.

12. Was going to give the benefit of the doubt and say it was genetics but it isn't.

THat bud you have is low grade OP. If someone showed that to me I would not smoke it.

(Don't take it personally i'm just a snob. If it's not high grade I won't even look at it.)

13. #14 Jumbo, Jan 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2013
    it happens, i find that doing a cure will help bring the right smell out. it is probably due to the way the grower dried and cured it, and the way it was packaged/transported....

throw into mason jar, keep in dark place and let it sit for a couple weeks. burp (open for a little and close again) the jar to keep it nice.

also to the guy above me saying its low grade based off that one shitty blurry cell phone picture that has a glare on it, LOL. Also lol, you have to look at it to see if its low or high, what if its low? you carve your eye's out for making a mistake?

14. You've got a bad case of the schwags