Bud hardeners.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KittyInACup619, Sep 24, 2011.

1. so I have this sample packet of Mad Farmer's Mother of All Bloom. it says on the packet to give it to the plants 1-2 weeks prior to harvest. now, idk when harvest will be, so I'm curious to know, what will happen if I give it to my plants too LATE, if that's a possibilit? or will the end product contain more nutrients and chemicals in it? any help will be appreciated.

2. It probably will contain more, and will be a little harsh, or make you cough when smoked.. but a good curing will also break down most of the chlorophyll and other nutrients. Just make sure you start giving it a good flushing a week or so before you harvest.

3. [quote name='"xs420"']It probably will contain more, and will be a little harsh, or make you cough when smoked.. but a good curing will also break down most of the chlorophyll and other nutrients. Just make sure you start giving it a good flushing a week or so before you harvest.[/quote]

thank you friend.