bud from bud?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by hazypurple, Sep 6, 2003.

1. a buddy and i were msokin hydro an he told me that it was possible to grow bud from buds that have been harvested, however i havent put too much faith or thought into this but if anyone knoes for sure either way i would like to kno...later

2. Yep, its possible! If you get a seed in your bud, then yes, it is possible to grow a plant from harvested bud, haha :p

3. if you have the right lab equipment, and know something about tissue culture.;)

4. yes it can......but your talking expensive..........like a lab taking tissue samples and injecting certain genes to other plants, but all mj plants still have to grow and bud, and if inserted by advanced methods then, just maybe you could get like big bud bud, to grow on a ww, or something similar................but that kind of money would never be spent to develop that technique.........there's no need to, i mean why?.......would you want to?, just take a clone, and get the same plant!!...........Peace out................Sid

5. Yep, its possible! If you get a seed in your bud, then yes, it is possible to grow a plant from harvested bud, haha :p

haha yah i think the stem was what he meant thanx..later