Bud drier, will it work?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by hajja, Feb 25, 2011.

1. I was looking for ways to dry my bud as stealthily as possible and was looking at this: Marijuana Ro Club - How to build an odorless bud drier. My first plan was to hang my plants to dry in my growtent since it already has a carbonfilter but it looks like my plants wont finish at the same time that won't work.

So I was thinking of buying a carbon filter for the growbox instead of making a home made scrubber. The plan was to combine these two:

[​IMG][​IMG]

And follow the guide loosely to make something that looks like this:

[​IMG]

The fan has a capacity of about 55CFM/93m3/h, so it's a bit weaker than the one in the guide. It is also the same size as the connector to the carbon filter (100mm/4").

Do you think it'll work just as well as the one in the guide, and if so, do you think i need any more materials than just a container, a small inline fan, perhaps some sealing material and a carbon filter?

Any other suggestion? Thanks :eek:

2. I use an Ona bucket from my odor control and I hook a 20g rubbermaid up to it to draw air through the rubbermaid. Fan is on it's lowest setting because you don't want to much airflow or the bud will dry to fast. It works great.
    :smoke:

Attached Files: