Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud code of conduct

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jointroler420, Oct 29, 2009.

1. me and my friends have alot of rules when we burn

1. no fucking more then once evry blaze
    2. if having a bad time try to tell them its just the high
    3.host must serve munchie food.
    4. no head fone music so every one can hear

2. HAHA Head FONE.

3. Sorry, but u sound like ur about 12 years old.

4. I was thinking closer to 10 or maybe English isn't his first language?

5. :confused:

What???

6. I really have no idea.

7. When I clicked on this thread, I thought that it was gonna be another one of those threads that says "dont touch other peoples bud unless they let you, pass to the left, puff, puff, pass, and shit thats just common sense. This is just stupid shit that makes you sound like your 12.

8. What???[/quote]

I think they mean smoking/hitting. So one hit and pass. I think... :confused:

9. Does the one who breaks the rules get timeout?

10. finally, a complete compilation of the rules

11. HAHAHA! +rep, even though it probably won't do much ):

12. 1) do u guys like have orgys when you blaze? lol

2)i geuss its good for noobies?

3) stupid, they shouldnt have to serve in my opinion. me and my friends always go out to eat when we get munchies, living by ourselves in is hard enough paying for our own food so fuck that we go out to eat

4)i agree on that, let everyone hear the jams:smoke:

13. Nice buzzkill conduct code, me and my friends do whatever the fuck we want.

14. no,

i think he means dont fuck more than once when your high.

haha.

at least i think.
    :laughing:

15. Lets be realistic here......one fuck is not enough. What if theres 5 people? Shouldnt I be able to fuck everybody?

Oh well I guess I dont make the rules.....