Bud Candy. . .

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Howie Mandella, Aug 1, 2012.

1. So Im planning on using Bud Candy with a diluted Stealth Hydro Bloom Nutes. Was hoping someone could give me some good advice based on prior experience with the product. Thanks a Bunch

2. #2 cheecha, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    AFAIK, Bud Candy is an Mg supplement with added sugar/carbs..
    Plants produce their own carbs via photosynthesis and a limited ability to uptake additional sugar/carbs through roots..
    Some peeps replace bud candy and similar products with mollasses(blackstrap)..I don't use any kind of sugar supplement at all(not any more)..I use epsom salts if needed for an Mg supplement..
    But if you must you must..We all have different taste buds(pun intended)..he he..
    Oh btw, the other HM is a funny as dude..

3. Cheecha thanks for the advice and info. That's all really good to know, appreciate the response. And he sure is. :)

4. Personally, I love Bud Candy. I hated it at first because of the different taste, but it really grows on you.

I say give it a whirl in a grow or two.

5. I like using Molasses and Botanicare Sweet.

6. Bud Candy gives you everything in Sweet Leaf and CarboLoad, but it also gives you a lot more in an easy to use formula and his is the time to procure 100% organic Bud Candy and get cotton candy taste, fatter buds, and stronger plants and successfully managed the complex task of sourcing, processing, and combining all these aminos, carbs, and vitamins so Bud Candy delivers bigger, sweeter buds to you right away.

7. You forgot to say, "available at your local hydro shop, or order direct online".