Bud candy worth it?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jennybunny, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Just want to see/hear some reviews to see if i could use it on my next garden, ty GC

2. Well many say just use molasses. I bought mine when it was on sale so I use it. I find it works. It has other things other then just carbs as well. I use that and Big Bud as supplements and have had outstanding results.

3. No way. I have tried it and many other similar products and the results are not ideal. It isn't terrible but you can get a good amount of flavor and resin without that common flavor.

What I recommend is a three-peat of nutrients. Pro-tekt for the potassium and silicon. FlavorFul for the organic chelates. And most importantly Uncle Johns Blend from Cutting Edge Solutions. This stuff kicks ass and actually gave me huge results in resin and turpins.

Another Product that is nice is BioCanna BioBoost Accelerator. Get a 250ml bottle and use it as a foliar spray 2x a week. Lasts a while and is more effective when used this way.

Big Bud is cool. I am down with that stuff. Actually, I don't usually hate on AN but I just hate sweeteners. They destroy the real flavor.

4. I do not have evolved taste buds. I drink like 2 pots of coffee a day, prolly 2 liters of diet pepsi a day and smoke cigs as well. So for me I would never notice.

5. LOL well put.

so thos worked really well for you tho as a grower SCMC?

6. Yup.

Uncle John's Blend is the bomb. The Fulvic Acid and the Silicon work very well together. The combination of them all results in some happy and resinous plants come harvest time.

That has been my experience.

7. been using earth juice catalyst. beefed up molasses just cheaper. =)

8. Bud Candy is a winner.

Great taste, great growth, and sticky love for my MMJ. Really, it's a keeper in my grows.