Bud Candy or Sweet Raw?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by whiteb0inewb, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Which is more effective? Seems the bud candy would last a bit longer but I like the sound of Raw

2. Havent used Sweet Raw but Bud Candy is working out very well for me.

3. Thanks for the input, I've been using molasses but would like to compare it with bud candy or raw

4. Bump will be ordering tonight at midnight when direct deposit goes through. Will probably get the one I don't get tonight next week

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Also - how does bud candy effect your buds taste/aroma wise? Is it a natural booster or does it have some type of "flavor"? I'm asking because sweet has a berry "flavor" that sounds good as well.

6. i have both n have used both waste of money in my opinion. i get better flavor using just nutes in soil. it might produce better results in hydro, but in my garden they were useless. 1 plant even smelled exactly like the sweet eeven after being flushed properly. Just my opinion some people love it. Good thing the bud candy was a free sample from my local hydro store, the sweet unfortunately cost me 25 bucks.

7. I have a 16oz bottle of bud candy and an 8oz of sweet berry (for my blueberry gum) on the way. Well see, hopefully my results will differ. Will re update this after I see the end results.

8. Bud Candy rocks over molasses, but that's not to say that molasses doesn't work in some cases.

This video seems to be making its way around the boards, but it might be helpful for you too, if you haven't already seen it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNp_cL_Okm4]Do Carbohydrate Supplements Really Produce Bigger Yields and Root Systems in Hydroponic Gardens - YouTube[/ame]

9. I've seen the scientific data done about the molasses and it works for sure it contains stuff that the plant likes that's soluble in water and also feeds organic components within the soil. (The study was done by Hawaii Agriculture Research Center) Carb boosts etc are just molasses with some extra crap, if 1 doesn't have the money, one shouldn't WASTE valuable resources buying things like that for 25$ when you can get a big jar of molasses for $8-$9 at a local grocery store (which also might be closer). There is no significant difference except for the packaging and maybe a couple of "wood ashes" or something insignificant added but it won't do THAT much extra compared side by side with Molasses. Plus I believe people who work at the industry about their products about as much as I'd believe a snake-oil salesman who tells you his product is the "cure all"