Bud Candy and Big Bud

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 808kawika5, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Hi all, it’s my first time using Big Bud and Bud Candy! Can anyone tell me how much times to feed my plants these nutrients in a week for six weeks? Do u feed it with every watering or every other?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I just bought Advanced Nutes for my next grow. I would go to their website to look. I do currently use Nirvana as I’m in bloom but finishing some FF nutes now.

Big Bud has sugars and such. I did look into that. Advanced Nutes has a basic 3, which I bought.

I was tempted by the bigger range but I’m using coco/perlite so I’m good for now with just the main nutes, CalMag, molasses and then Nirvana during bloom.

I didn’t want to spend serious bank for a liter of each of their more organic line. I’m fine with being non organic.

Though Nirvana is basically a concentrated tea.

Their website should have all the info, but from my experience most nute companies suggest to use more of their product than is necessary. That’s where I would look first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk