Bud Beacon LED

Discussion in 'General' started by Chickenfatty, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Anyone ever here of Ryan Riley? I’m looking for decent priced LED’s and I came across his Bud Beacon LED.Cant find anyreviews on it anywhere.

2. If you want cheap led lights then id stick with amazon if possible. I would never buy a light with mixed leds and cobs. Cobs and smaller ledsshould be keptin seperste lights. They provide different intensities that are less than cobs and need to be closer than you can get cobs safely. Go with a full cob led or full small led. If youre not looking for something cheap then go with hlg boards.

3. Thx,I Def don’t want a cheap LED I’d rather grow with Hid,just been looking for a quality LED and his write up was sounding good,His price was still $1000 Canadian for a 600 watt,where Black Dog is about $1400

4. A good led out the box is Horticulture Lighting Group HLG550 V2. The best and cheapest way to go is DIY it'll save you a few hundred bucks

5. Black Dog, Kind Led all those so called big names all suck. DIY is the best also check Growmau5 out he has some DIY kits. Just plug and play and those will give you guaranteed 1.5g/w