Bud Aroma Seed Bank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HotBunz, Apr 14, 2017.

1. you ain't gunna git anything from these guys, not even a thankyou fer yer $78.00.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Next time..check this forum for seed bank reviews..(google too)..There are tons of bad reviews on this turd!

3. They won't answer the phone or return any of the 3 e-mails I have sent them with anything but an automated response that someone will get in touch with me. No seeds still, I sent them a final letter saying in 6 days I will be reporting them for fraud if I don't get the seeds, its been a month by the end of this week enough is enough.Im going to plaster them everywhere if they do this to me. And thats about all I can do do, what can ya do? This world is full of liars and thieves, backstabbers and fakes.

4. what else can we do? It's ben 2 months fer me, they finally sent me an e-mail stating that they finally got their computer systems working properly so let's keep our fingers crossed! let me know when & where ya turn em in fer mail fraud cuz I'll be rite behindja, fuckin thieves, don't know which is worst, a snitch er a thief! I live on a fixed income & it took me 4 months ta save the $88. I sent em. & why can't anybody find a street address for em in Denver?Seems ta me they is tryin ta hide from sumthun. If anybody does know an address, please let me know, I can't find one.

5. Well my cc was charged out of a BA stores in Desoto TX for the seeds that almost a month ago I ordered.

6. didja git em er what?

7. I said this was a scam awhile aback and my thread got deleted

8. wished I'da known that then, they rip you off too? fuckin thieves.

9. Never got them but after I reported them I got this e-mail
    Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry for any inconvenience regarding your recent purchase. For those who have not received your package as promptly as you expected. We are flooded with a large number of unexpected orders this month and all this has led to this delay.We are trying our best to minimize the delay as much as possible to reduce your trouble. Within the next several business days your shipment shall be dispatched for delivery and we will send you a tracking number. To serve you better and faster, we are busy expanding our staff. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused and look forward to filling your future orders in a timely manner.

As a loyal and supportive client of our company, we are grateful to you for your commitment towards us. As a small token of honor and as a mark of apology we will offer a 10% discount to you on your next purchase order with us. Please use discount code (WEOWE). Whenever you place your next order with our company, you can avail this discount at checkout.

To ensure that this crisis does not take place in the future again, we have taken all precautionary steps. Once again we apologize to you for all the troubles caused because of us. We would appreciate your support on this matter.

Sincerely, Carron Henderson from Bud Aroma Seed Bank

10. Then the next day this one

This letter is to formally announce and inform you that Bud Aroma, located in Denver, CO is being transferred to the new owner Mr. Steve Blanchard. Bud Aroma was began Feb. 2017 and was owned by, me, Jeffery Fields. The change of ownership would be effective from Nov. 20th, 2017.

With This letter, we intend to notify you that there will be a few changes in management and customer service. As we enhance our reputation, our quality strains and products will be sold the same and our prices will not increase.

The change of ownership is due to my inability to handle the sudden growth of the company. I began Bud Aroma to be a small private seed bank with only a few strains. However, our strains have increased and we are serving over 2800 active customers and a hand full of great team members. As much as I love Bud Aroma and all of the nice customers, you deserve better. I have enjoyed serving you but my time is up.

The new owner, Steve Blanchard have over 20 years experience in business and owns a wealth of knowledge about the cannabis industry. He is a perfectionist and know how to satisfy customers and grow a business. I have no doubt and very confident that he will take great care of all of your needs and exceed your expectations.. We assure you to deliver excellence once again.

We would appreciate if you send this announcement to your circle of friends and family members.

Things to know about Bud Aroma transfer:

1. If you have an order pending or processing, it will ship as normal.

2. We will not accept credit/debit card payments until the beginning of the year, 2018. Use an alternative pay option.

3. We have added an easy way to request a refund. During this migration and transfer process, if your order is taking too long you can get a prompt refund. Send an email to refund@budaroma.com. Send name and order number. Your funds will be processed and returned to you within 2-10 business days. This time period depends on your banking institution or method of payment. (If you request a refund, please reorder in the near future!)

4. We will open retail locations early 2018!

Kind regards,

Jeffery Fields from Bud Aroma Seed Bank

11. yup, I got the same bullshit letter too after I told em I was gunna call the attorney general! Then a couple a days later,I got another one from em sayin they sold the bussiness ta some guy that's got 20 yrs. in the bussiness & they're gunna close down till after the 1st a the year. Said they got swamped so bad with orders they couldn't keep up. Assholes still won't answer an e-mail, & then they want me ta support em in this matter? My achin-ass I will! I ben smearin their name where ever I can, even joined a couple more web-sites so I can.

12. I think only 2798 accounts cuz I doubt either 1 of us'll order from em again! They're coppin pleas now. Just as soon have my seeds as my muny.

13. I just did a chargeback. I ordered a month ago, have sent several inquiries, and have yet to receive any response that wasn't a generic canned 'we're busy and changing ownership' email.

14. it's all bullshit, they're fuckin thieves!

15. Bud Aroma is a true SCAM! I ordered on 2/2/18, I paid a few days later. I have e-mailed them over 10 times and they almost never reply. When they do reply, they give me lies about shipping. I was told at least 4 times that my order would be shipped within 72 hours. Surprise! it never shipped! Then they always have BS excuses saying why it hasent shipped.
    I have read MANY posts over the last year and have read on most posts that the same thing has happened to a lot of people. They apparently have been "moving their operation to a new facility" for the last 1 year....IT DOES NOT TAKE MORE THEN A FEW DAYS TO MOVE LOCATIONS, EVEN IF YOUR WAL MART!
    STAY AWAY FROM BUDAROMA! THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A HUGE SCAM!

16. Bud Aroma is a true SCAM! I ordered on 2/2/18, I paid a few days later. I have e-mailed them over 10 times and they almost never reply. When they do reply, they give me lies about shipping. I was told at least 4 times that my order would be shipped within 72 hours. Surprise! it never shipped! Then they always have BS excuses saying why it hasent shipped.
    I have read MANY posts over the last year and have read on most posts that the same thing has happened to a lot of people. They apparently have been "moving their operation to a new facility" for the last 1 year....IT DOES NOT TAKE MORE THEN A FEW DAYS TO MOVE LOCATIONS, EVEN IF YOUR WAL MART!
    STAY AWAY FROM BUDAROMA! THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A HUGE SCAM!

17. I did the same thing with them.. you can go to your bank and the bank can get your money back.. That’s how I got mine back.. I sent them 50 emails and 20 phone calls and never got a reply.. I don’t buy anything out of Denver!! Dc seed bank are the best out there as far as I’m concerned..

18. I wish I'd known they were scammers. I was trying to order some medicinal seeds. They took my order, but still haven't tried to process from my bank.

I just sent an email to cancel my order, and got a return email almost immediately.

"Hi there!

We received your message. We will return your response with 24-48 business hours.

Bud Aroma Support"

Tried to call, and their phone must be disconnected.

Already alerted my bank. I WILL dispute the charges.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Do yourself a favor and listen to no one that’s says this is a good seed bank! They are a scam and they will take your money and you won’t here form anyone.. This is just the experience that I’ve had with this company and I will never use them again..

• Like Like x 1
  20. You probably work for this shit company lol..

• Like Like x 1