Bud Aroma Seed Bank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HotBunz, Apr 14, 2017.

1. LOL. You mad too because I like a new seed bank? You cant change my mind either. Instead of trying to change my experience with them, maybe you should post your own experience with them. My experience with them is my own experience and that is what the poster asked. And I don't care how many other post follow about this or about that, you can not change the fact that my seeds germinated and plants are growing well! :weed:

2. Oh, Billy Boy..SeeYa..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do not buy from budaroma!! They are scam artist!!

4. This whole company is fishy! Do not purchase from them, you will be ripped off..

5. Your just a complete liar!! Budaroma sucks..

6. I ordered mine a week ago and still no tracking number or no emails for that matter.. So yeah, this place is a rip off..

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. 3 weeks for seeds? I've never waited that long even over seas.. this company is no good! Try a different seed bank!

8. Budda aroma is a scam do not buy anything they will not answer any questions and do not get back to you at all about your order. I grow in a legal state with my license so I would have been buying a couple thousand dollars at a time glad I just tried it before I bought any real quantity do not buy from bud aroma not about the money just a shitty business

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. So many scams lately, I figured they'd stick to instagram.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I looked up the domain information for: BUD AROMA® Buy Cannabis Seeds Online USA Seed Bank

Who is identity for everyone

Whois budaroma.com

Whois budaroma.com

All domain registration information says Denmark, even though BUD AROMA claims to be located in the United States... Even though Bud Aroma says: “Bud Aroma is a cannabis seed bank located in Denver, CO. “ on their FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions) page...

There is not a registered trademark for BUDAROMA nor BUD AROMA nor Budaroma nor Bud Aroma nor budaroma nor bud aroma despite the fact that © BUD AROMA® - All Rights Reserved 2017 claims to by a copyright and trademark seed bank based in the United States.

TESS -- Error

Registered trademark symbol
    Registered trademark symbol - Wikipedia

I smell a scam... too bad too, I was really hoping to get some seeds... too many things weird that DO NOT match up with this “company”. There is not a mailing address for Bud Aroma Seed Bank here in the United States anywhere. I changed my Money Transfer recipient to my husband since would charge a $15.00 cancellation fee... Now instead of the $15.00 cancellation fee we only have to pay the $5.00 transfer fee...

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah rite!!! Either your lying, or you work with budaroma to scam people.. Bud Aroma is a BOGUS business, until I see atleast 20 people on here saying they have delt with, and had good outcome from this said to be seed bank, I will always share mine and many others poor experience with this fake company..

12. My husband says that if they say to send funds via they are most likely a scam.... Just the facts that I pointed out above via the evidence based proof of fact that I provided show you point for point that Bud Aroma has already been caught in multiple lies right off of the bat... You lie once, you lie twice, you lie three times all involving the same thing... you are going to lie a fourth... fifth... etc. not good business.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Im trying to use them it's been almost a month and nothing but excuses and a bunk tracking number that didn't come to my house. 80bucks gambled away. They don't have the seeds here you have to read the fine print and I guess there big enough they have a mailing system that doesn't work sometimes. Well I'll see if I get what I orderd but I'm sure there sic of my emails bitching. Whatever I would suggest go to the source don't trip on ordering seeds seriousseeds.com or something.

14. Hopefully you get your seeds, if they even are what you ordered. Some people actually do start up legit seedbanks, but get flooded with request. They run with the money, stretch out the delivery time with excuses. Just long enough so you can't get a bank refund, or better yet, most send cash and never here anything. Takes a while for word to spread about the scam too. Good luck man..

15. It's been a while since I got screwed, and you won't get any emails back, and bitching didn't work for me lol..

17. just got ripped off from them guys it's Dave 29 they gave me a bogus tracking number it was shipped to somewhere in Ohio with the order came out of the United Kingdom now they dropped all Communications with me they won't answer my phone give him a call and see if you can get through you know what to be honest with you I've been calling him for two weeks and I couldn't get through give their phone number to call and get through good luck you should avoid this company at all cost I think what they're doing is mail fraud just using the mail to defraud customers give you a bogus address and they send it to and say that you sent it to you in actuality they sent it everything up beware of this company

18. I would like to know if you got your seeds from this company they got me for my order been deceptive and every turn I've been trying to work with them so I hope it worked out for you did your seeds arrive or did they do send it to a address somewhere and Egypt lol

19. ihese guys are thieves, I ordered from them,ben 2months & nothing. Customer service is non exitent, won't answer email, wont't answer a phone, & try n find an address for em in denver,nothing! I'm told that it's illegal for anyone in the states ta send seeds thru the mail, even from legal state to legal state, that's why they cum from spain. it cost me 90 bucks ta git this info, so unless you ENJOY gittin ripped off, I'd go with GYO, er seedsman, or ILGM. Ya won't go wrong with either of these.

20. I ordered around the 10thy and the 11th it said processing, it's not shipped yet at least it says it has not and it's the 25th now. I will let you guys know in a few weeks if these seeds don't come. BTW I think they will come, I just want to post up here whether or not they do if I am out my $ or get my seeds, as of this morning it's been 24 hours without a response on an e-mail inquiry about my order so my tensions are rising at this point but ok.. I am just getting back on my feet with a 1000 dollar investment on a grow room I need seeds, I used my personal stash and all is well but a 78 dollar hit would be a kick in my head right now but I digress.