Bud Aroma Seed Bank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by HotBunz, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Has anyone heard of and purchased from this seed bank? I am trying to figure out where they ship from.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I ordered and seeds did arrived. I heard they are a new seed bank in Denver. I think they have a location in Europe 2 because that's where the seeds shipped from. All 10 seeds sprouted. I plan 2 use them every time.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. How long did t take for your seeds to arrive? I ordered mine on the 4th of may

4. The first time I order it took a while! Like 3 1/2 weeks. I just placed an order yesterday..Today I got my tracking number. I don't order oversea anymore.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Avoid them. They lie about being a US SEEDBANK fuck em

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Im from Houston and never been to Denver but they say they are in Denver CO. Im not sure. As for me, I will keep using them. I like the discreetness. I need that!!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. They say they're USA based, but shipping comes from UK. Very shady. A couple ppl in adjacent thread are still waiting for their orders to ship from this bank. I'd avoid.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I just read on their ordering page that they do ship from Spain. It says it on their website. How is that shady? My first order I waited almost 3 weeks for my package. I do not know why it took so long. my order took a long time but I understood that they are a few months new in the game. I have a few businesses and I know how it is being new. I ordered again and they shipped to me right away. Im only speaking based on my own experience. I cant speak for anyone else. The prices are good!!! I like the way my seeds arrive and the seeds sprout every time. So I;m sold!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. They even have bulk strains!! I did not know that until just now. GAME OVER HOUSTON!!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. 5 posts and most of them backing of up this new seed company. Nice try. Stating you're in the US based and then shipping from Spain is Shady. They've lost credibility from the get go, plenty of other good places to order from not one that can't be honest. How many more times are you going to let us know you got beans? What's the next post ? A discount list and codes ? You have a few businesses ? Then you should know better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. I don't know what you just posted or even what your point is. My point is I'm good with Bud Aroma. I'm not jumping on your bandwagon. Go find the gullible. When you order from Walmart, you get stuff from all over the world. Where my seed come from is the last thing on a true growers mind. I am more interested in my seeds sprouting. That's my point. Next when you post, make your point more clear, because you cant change my mind on where I get my seeds from. You talking about where some dam seeds come from. I don't give a dam if the seeds came from the moon, if the seeds sprout for my operation, I Am GOOD!!!! Stay focused!!

12. From your last post you need more than a coupon code and discount list. You need some sleep!!

13. And since you keeping numbers and showing us you can count make this the 8th post. Are you keeping up? We finally get a U.S. seed bank just for the U.S. and you got petty minds talking about where some dam seeds come from! Petty! Evidently they are here because I do not get any international fees on my credit card statement like other seed banks. Creditability have absolutely nothing to do with where cannabis seeds come from. As long as they keep send me cheap real seeds, that sprout their credibility is 100 with me. I'm from the hood. The last thing we worry about is where some shit is coming from!!!!

14. I just got a Roku remote from Walmart. It did not ship from the U.S.A. But every time I look up Walmart, they seem to always have their headquarters here. I did not run to my nearest forum like a bird brain and start talking bad about Walmart talking about Walmart is not in the USA because my remote shipped from another country. See my point? Now, I want to test your genius counting skills. How many good post about a new seed bank, that I like, have I posted?????? 5, 8, 9, 10 or all of the above? LOL! Get some sleep and stop jumping on the new seed bank. Find something else better to do with your petty time. They have my support, COUNT DRACULA!!!

15. Way to go herbalgrower NOT..
    You have managed to insult some valuable members here, and you are but a new member too..
    Maybe UN-WELCOM to GC!
    Rotts O Ruck...

16. Sounds sketchy to me..A new member with all posts touting some seller, that is not to be seen on his/her profile page as their posts indicate!
    troll.gif

• Like Like x 2
  17. LOL. I'm not in high school and not looking for membership. Pretty childish. My post is in line with the original poster who ask a question. Now here you come talking about insulting members. If the truth insult you than be insulted.

• Like Like x 1
  18. When you signed up, you became a member..LOL
    Now I get it..Who said you were in High School anyway....Billy Boy..?

19. Nope, when I signed up I signed up to answer a question. I read a few fourms every blue moon but I never respond. I only signed up to respond to a question that I had an answer to. Not to join some group. LOL. I'm SOLO! Don't need a group. I do not sit around on fourms. I'm too busy with my plants and doing real life stuff!!

20. I am with you there.
    This poster is in violation of Grass City TOS in more than just one way.