Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud and Tea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Probably the best combination in the world. Nothings better than sparking a fat joint while sippin on some tea. Currently drinking some chamomille. Does anyone else drink tea when they smoke? If so what kind is your favorite to drink?

2. I've never really liked tea.

I did try my friends herbal tonic arizona once.. I know real Tea drinkers probably don't consider it 'real' tea.

But yeah, I've never been a fan. I wish I was though, soda gets so old...but I haven't drank anything but water for the longest time as of recent.

:p I originally thought this was gunna ask how to make weed tea, than someone would have to explain THC isn't water soluble, the CBD and CBN is and it'll give you mellowing effects.

3. Never drank weed tea before. Sounds like a good idea

4. No psychoactive, but good for medicinal uses (CBD and CBN) it'll mellow you out, only problem is most bud is bred for high THC, lower CBD/CBN so you'll need more to catch a buzz from the tea.

5. Water, or Lemonade, mostly. I hate going to sonic high im like uh...omg all the choices

6. joint + tea and cigarette + coffee are two of the best combinations

7. I've always liked a Black and mild + a mocha from Tim Hortons.

8. iced tea is amazing in the summer, but in the colder months i love a good irish breakfast tea or a nice green tea, so good with a bong :bongin:

9. green tea is pretty damn spectacular...usually if i'm toking i'm sippin on a black and white Arizona ice tea. been my favorite drink for years haha

10. Wow, I just tried this for the first time a couple of hours ago, before I even saw this thread. We must have some sort of psychic connection...or it could just be a coincidence idk

But yeah, I've always been a huge tea lover and I love weed also so I just decided to do them both at the same time. Earl Grey is my favorite tea, that's what I did it with and it was great. Tasted so damn good and blended well with the tea and sort of enhanced my high. I mainly only like black teas, though. Green tea is alright but every herbal tea I've ever tried tasted nasty.

11. Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.

12. I always go Newport + home brewed black. Well except now, I'm in the process of quitting