Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bud and opium

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.Brightside, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Hey all, I currentley have some opium and smoked it on top my bowl. It's left me very sedated and stoned feeling, very relaxing. Just wonderin if ya'll had any similiar experience or have done this more than once and can give me some insight, i'd appreciate it. O and I also have a raw poppy a friend gave me, is there anything I can do with this?

2. good to hear this went well as i have a opiate connect and am eager to try this. as for the raw poppy, yes you can try to extract the raw alkaloids from the surface of the poppy. first, youre going to want to cut about 6 tiny slits on the surface of the poppy and collect any white fluid that comes out (squeeze it too to get the remaining sap); this is your raw, unrefined plethora of all things that make opium good. second, cut up the poppy into as small pieces as you can and let it soak in water over a day, shaking it as often as you can (or at least every 4 hours), this will collect the remaining codeine, thebaine, morphine and papaverine. drink it slowly, as the amount of psychoactives in the mixture is unknown and IT IS possible to overdose on poppy tea. enjoy and be safe

3. Sounds ridiculous....:wave: good luck with this man.

4. my freshmen year i was in a fraternity and one of my frat brothers busted out a bag of opium and we took gravity bongs of it with a two liter cola bottle. we packed the opium on top of the weed also, great body high, but i got paranoid at one point. still worth trying once :smoke:

5. I've done it probably 4-5 times. It is a really nice high...it is like sitting in a La-Z-Boy anywhere you go. Too much of that shit gets you trippin though lol. But I'd say it is definitely worth trying.