Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bud After vaporizing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrMarshall9o9, Dec 22, 2010.

1. After you vaporize your bud what do you do with it?

2. well, if you notice its all gross and brownish now. a majority of the THC content is gone, but I usually just get some papers and roll a J out of the scraps.

3. hows the high off of smoking vaped bud?

4. that j must taste terrible, I usually put it in a seperate ash tray then my bong ash tray and re-smoke the vaped weed

5. #5 Blayzed619, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
    I dont vape, but if theirs thc left in it, i'd try saving up a jar of em and make some shitty qwiso hash, im willing to bet its better than just smoking it as is..

or edibles

6. True 'dat

7. Yeah, I don't vape but it'd be better to use it to make edibles or hash or wax or something than smoking imo

8. #8 Cones, Dec 22, 2010
    Smoking vaporized bud defeats the purpose of vaporizing it in the first place :rolleyes:

9. Crap, I forgot make into hash.. very new to smoking :wave:

But I think some people, like my friend, use a vape just to be more efficient with their weed. :smoke:

10. protip: get a really big jar, and just collected your vaped weed for a long time... then make butter :)

11. #11 TwztedElegance, Dec 22, 2010
    For you, maybe. I still like smoking nice fat j's here and there, so a vaporizer basically gives me free j's since I just roll up vaped bud. Plus since I usually smoke only with other people I can smoke them up for free with this vaped stuff and the buzz is alright for free haha, and it gets lightweights stoned. Also, it's the perfect night time smoke. I find a vape high doesn't put me to sleep as quick and well as a few bong rips or a nice j.

I stick to vaping 90% of the time though, coz it's just plain better.

12. I tend to make edibles with it but I have smoked it before, rolled a big blunt and barely got a buzz which was satifying knowing im getting the best vape possible.

13. I don't have a vaporizer... I feel left out of the poll.

14. someone wanna post a picture of vaped weed?

15. [​IMG]
    not mine pulled it off google but mine looks very similar

16. Vaped weed has a little bit of thc in it still, but doesn't taste very good at all and also doesn't offer a very good high. Comparable to smoking resin in my opinion.

Save up a bunch and make edibles. That's the way to go.

17. Even though I have made edibles with vaped bud, I dont understand the logic, running off the thought that edibles taste bad.

If brownies taste good, and brownies with minimal dank bud taste bad. Why would one want to put a lot of crappy bud in brownies, wouldn't it just make it worse?

18. There's no point in making edibles with vaped weed. All or most of the THC is gone, all that's left would be brown hairs and shit to get you high, so I just smoke it.

19. I usually just roll up joints, and if I have a hard time going to sleep some night, I smoke half a j of vaped bud and it makes me all tired

20. I have done everything in the poll except throw it out. You can revape it at higher temps to get different cannabinoids out of it, smoke it for a body high, make green dragon to get cross faded, or make a profit off of it. I haven't directly sold it, but I have mixed it with a bit of fresh herb and matched a few people.