Bucky Larson: Born to be a Star

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Zombiemode, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Anybody else planning to see this? I know some people hate adam sandler movies but I think almost all of them are, at the least, entertaining. His movies are usually a hit or miss when it comes to being funny though, imo. Grownups was, like I said, entertaining, but I found it to be not really that funny at all. Zohan on the other hand I thought was hilarious. The latest movie I've seen by him was Just Go With It and I really liked it and thought it was pretty funny.

Nick Swardson, on the other hand, never seems to dissapoint. I always think he is hilarious in movies, and the fact that he was a cowriter for Bucky Larson makes the movie look promising.

Well, I am definitely gonna see this, if not next week, then the week after.

Thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Ima watch it. Looks good

3. I'm definitely going to see it! Ima make sure im well medicated before viewing aswell ;) :bongin:

4. The fact that most of the guys from Grandma's Boy is on board just makes it that much more better.

5. I'm goin to see it cuz the dude who played Doug on weeds is in it lol

6. Although I do like some of the comedians in this movie, I've seen endless commercials for it and probably won't see it. Having Peter Dante yell at me in the trailer hasn't persuaded me to see it.

Let's us know if it's good though.

7. meh...

I really like Nick swardson...but judging this by the trailer, looks really unfunny (even completely baked)

8. I'm not too impressed with the trailer but I'm still going to see it.

9. i will probably attend as well lol

10. the whole cast looks great and nick swardson is fucking hilarious, but as bucky larson it just seems wrong lol

11. I'm not. That commercial comes on too much and bugs the shit out of me. The more I hear it the more I don't want to see it. :devious:

12. hell yea happy madison movies are a must!

13. Looks dumb as hell, which is typical of adam sandler. Will definitely give it a watch though, good way to kill a few hours off my life heh.

14. maybe..

i've grown tired of hearing that one guy scream for 20 seconds every time the commercial comes on

15. that honestly looks like it may be the worst movie ever made.

16. It is certainly one of them.

Really bad. And I actually enjoyed Grandma's Boy.

1/10

17. Yeah, I'll vouch for that too. I loved grandmas boy but this looks dumb.:rolleyes:

18. Are you guys for real? This looks so unbelievably bad.

hurr hurr he has big teeth hurrr

19. I saw it last night...I liked it so much, I'm probably going to snag it as soon as it comes out on dvd.

20. i love this movie and watched it for 2 times.