Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

buckets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Renkluaf, Aug 11, 2009.

1. i am not new to mj, but i will post this is in the noob section cause I have NOT seen it mentioned once.

I have only used a vape a few times, and I must say I am not the biggest fan, yes you conserve weed but It feels like i barely get high when that bag gets passed around 10 times.

HOW COME NOBODY MENTIONS BUCKETS?

imo, u conserve much more weed then ANYTHING out there, and u can SNIZZED as balls. but seriously.

buckets are king if u wanna conserve.

2. Damn dude if you have buckets of weed, why conserve?!

Jk, lol. I actually have no clue what you mean :eek:

3. What's a bucket :confused: lol i have heard of it before i think :confused:

4. please explain what a bucket is

5. maybe a gravity bong is a bucket?

6. I believe bucket = gravity bong

7. i will take a video of me taking a bucket. I CANT BELIEVE THIS GC

seriously? nobody heard of buckets?

you can make a system with household items...im thinking a guide.

8. i think what you are talking about is commonly reffered as a "gravity bong" or "waterfall bong" in most places. i have never herd it called a "bucket" but it is a good way to conserve.

9. Pretty sure gravity and waterfall are 2 different things that work on the same ideasish

10. grav bongs fuuccckkk youuuu upppppp

11. a bucket is pretty much the same thing as a gravity bong, basically you get a 2 letre bottle cut it at half make a bowl on top of the cap, then you put it in a bucket of water light it and slowly pull the bottle out of the water then once your done brewing it you screw off the cap push the bottle down in the water and hit it. buckets get you madddd baked i love them

12. strange to hear this being called buckets... GC you never cease to amaze me :smoke:

13. Ohhhh that makes more sense. I guess it's the only device that uses a bucket. Lol

Yeah, around here in these parts we say Gravity Bong, or Geeb, or GB

14. haha just for fun and im interested if anyone would be interested in a bucket system making guide type deal.

15. Yeah, definitely need to see a guide, my buddy is always talking bout buckets and how amazing they are, lol def want to see/try one.

16. you can call either of the devices a gravity or waterfall bong, both use water and gravity.

17. they dont use gravity they use suction.

18. hahah at first i was like wtf is a bucket, but yeah gbs get you fucked so fast, its my choice for that last hit of the pickup unless i decide to conserve and toss it back in the stash

19. When all I have is schwag I use a Grav, but I've never done it with anything dank. But even w/ schwag I get STONED off like 4 or 5 grav bongs, I get so high I cant identify any particular properties of the high as I can when I smoke dank out of a bong, I just know im fucking stoned. Thats what i consider the difference between stoned and baked/high