Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buckets?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GIMBZ, May 18, 2009.

1. Also knowen as gravity bongs im just wondering who else also enjoys smoking herb this way and if buckets is just a southern ontario thing?
    you can also share any pics of unique buckets you have i have a bucket made from a 40 oz of old english will post a` pic when i get my camera

2. i actually just bought a glass grav from a head shop down in florida it was the first one ive ever seen that was made profesionally it was bomb and rips like a beast still havent named it yet...

3. damn i saw one of them in a local headshop they looked sick

4. it fuckin rips man puts me on my ass even with shity mids!

5. yea no doubt even the bucket i have just gets me blasted and conserves :)

6. during last semetster some of my friends made a gravity bong with a big bucket and a 2 liter or gallon bottles and we just took a hit or two and were good to go four hours i loved it. no matter what weed we have we could take a 2 hits and i would be doen for a long time.

7. yeahh its definatly almost everyones device of choice around here

8. idk if its just a south thing. its my most used method for solo use and its fun with friends too. in FL btw

9. haha i fucked almost beefed with this thing

Thinking i could rip a whole packing i decided to smoke the shit of that acordian motherfucker
    Cleared the slide and BOOOM what a fucking head rush haha

Pretty much...Thiank about taking a huge bong rip.......without water LOLOL

10. yea third lungs and bukkets are harsh because i guess the body of water in a tradition bucket cools the smoke and makes it less harsh

11. I have a plastic piece called The Bucket. Picture a Mixture of a gravity bong, and a slinky.:smoking:

12. Technically the water only serves as a vacuum to pull the smoke in, not to filter it. In order for that to happen you'd have to put a really long diffuser on the end of your gb cap so it stays in the water until you pull it up all the way. Not very practical though, I just prefer the unfiltered regular kind and stick to bubblers or bongs if I want a filtered hit.

13. what i mean is that its smoother to take the hit while the bottle goes down in the water. it also helps for big hits when you sip a little of the water. when theres cold water in a room, the air becomes cold to an extent. i presume its the same effect with smoke and bodies of water

14. there niice to smoke outa one of my favs:smoking:

15. lol I was born in london ontario and have been using buckets since around 1993 when I was in high school.. I have a RooR and still use a bucket currently, gives me the best high lol... I use a RooR bowl with a Crown Royal lid screwed on a Vox 1L alchohol bottle with a long neck, it stands higher then a 2 litre.... 5 screwdriver sized holes, brews like a champion. Also I have a 2 litre fizzler with a standard glass bowl (fizzler = 200+ pinholes in the bottom of the bottle, gives it a really nice bubble sound and look and works great, but you need capacity to clear a 2l fizzler) anyway...:)

16. i love the perculated gravs iv made. they have to be completely sealed perfectly, but its so smooth. you think its a small hit but its really huge and just smooth as fuck. itd be cool to have an ashcatcher bowl so it filters twice.