Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bucket Bong Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, May 31, 2013.

1. #1 CherryBud, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    Okay so i'm about to make a bucket bong with my bowl, a bottle, and a fish bowl for the bucket. Now my question is, will the fish bowl smell like straight up dank after usage? I don't really know because the smoke is not really hitting the water long enough for the smoke to settle. Answer quickly so i can get on with my night please lol

EDIT:No the fish bowl has never had a fish in it lol. I had it for a beta fish but after i did research and found out that they don't live too happily in bowls, i got a bigger tank.

2. With a good cleaning after no

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. It really depends on how much usage. One or two pull ups? Probably not.

4. I doubt it, but yeah depends how much you use it.

5. Made many of these...just treat it like you would a regular bong (if you've ever had one).

Do you have any lazy friends that never change the bongwater? Notice how their piece smells like shit and hits taste like shit? Same thing goes for buckets.

Change the water after every use, wash with soap and water every 5-10 uses. After a while an odor is inevitable, but the more often you clean it, the longer it will take to smell.