Bubblicious Scrog

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by youngrebel, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Beginning week 3 from sprout. Bubblelicious from Nirvana feminised. Got 4 cfls in my seedling box. 18/6
    Started with 4 , one didn't sprout. All planted same day.

Just topped #3 & #4 today above 4th node. I think.

Before topping.

Attached Files:

2. Topping

Attached Files:

3. I wouldn't advise topping autos ever. But maybe bubblelicious can do it. I want to know because I am a week behind you on my bubblelicious. Subbed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I've fimmed bubblelicious last time around and had no problems. It's a strong plant. But it's not an autoflower.

5. 2 Days after topping 2 plants. Waiting on HPS light to get here.

Attached Files:

6. #6 youngrebel, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Deficiency??!!
    Can anyone identify what problem my plant is having. 3 weeks old.
    Keep in mind I haven't been around for two days. Plants were thirsty asf. Soils was very still had to water.

Attached Files:

7. After week 3

Attached Files:

8. 150 Watt hps installed now
    Not sure how to maximize bud production though.
    2 plants were topped I won't touch the other. Will prune heavily probably.
    Should I scrog?

Attached Files:

9. Quick update.
    Transplanted all 3 bbl
    It's growth is pretty slow I must say. I'm growing 5 tops out of the 3gal bucket. 4 tops out of another and the other plant I didn't touch.
    Trying to get growth to a foot before flower But I'm pressed for time I'm gonna have to flip the switch soon.

Attached Files:

10. Looking good man

11. It's been 6 days since 12/12 flip. Just noticing pistils. I really hope I get some stretching out these girls because they are really short.

Attached Files:

12. What happened to the ScrOG idea? You changed your mind? 

13. Yeah I only have a small light so I figured scrog wouldn't be the best idea.

14. Ending week 2 of bloom today. Plant are short between a foot and 16 inches.

This girl in the back is a beast. A different pheno than other two, more stretchy. Topped and growing 4 tops

The plant I didn't touch is the shortest. Not much of a stretch But I'm expecting a compact cola from her

And the last girl on the right was topped But had slow growth. I probably shouldnt have topped her. But I have two colas out of that plant.

Attached Files:

15. By the way this is my second small grow. Both times bubblelicious. She's Just a trooper. Great for beginners!

The nutes I'm using are from general hydroponics. Started when I flip the switch. A little floramicro and florabloom. Next water I'll Just do bloom nutes.

16. UPDATE!

Just started week 4 flower
    The stretch was awesome BTW nice heights. Love the node spacing. Here are some pics

Attached Files:

17. It's not a big deal, but I think you could have topped that one node higher and saved a set of leaves.

18. I was worried about topping too high. So I tried to play it safe. I do need more light though I'm struggling with this 150hps. I need Max yield

19. Starting week 5 since 12/12 switch. Okay, the stretch was awesome and I still have pretty tight node spacing. I love this strain! bubblelicious nirvana.150 hps. Hope the buds fatten up! Here's pics of each of the 3 plants, a group photo then a close up

Attached Files:

20. This is mid-week 6 of 12/12 .. I'll probably go another 3 weeks cause I need these to swell as much as possible. Idk why some small bottom popcorn buds are already orange..

Attached Files: