Bubblicious autoflower 2nd grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DreadNugs, Aug 2, 2017.

1. #1 DreadNugs, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Starting round 2 of this bubblicious auto from Nirvana shop. I really stunted my first auto by replanting (dumb)

Also I figure I'll post my mystery bag seed in 17 days of flower right now. This plant really is turning out awesome and I got lucky on the female as I have no clue the strain. For now : mystery OG haha.

Bubblicious #2 day 15 (there's 2 I'll post #1 when lights come on)
    [​IMG]

Mystery OG day 17 of flower (since switch to 12/12)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They both look great man! Look forward to seeing how the "mystery OG" turns out :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Same here! Im goin nuts wondering what kinda stank she's gonna have!

4. Couple update bud shots of the mystery og. Day 28 of flower and starting to stack nicely.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. Looks great dude! I should be starting to grow mine soon just gotta get a couple more things

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Updates on the mystery and bubblicious autos. Mystery day 35 of flower, both bubblicious are at day 33. Good vibes

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. You should clone the mystery and make it a hermie so you can get some seeds from it, then breed it and you can have your own strain!

8. I wish! I thought about cloning but it was too far along into flower:/ sucks too cuz this plant has some good genes

9. Its never too late, check out this. You can reveg your plant and then take clones.

10. Interesting stuff. I think earlier in flower woulda been best tho. I'm concentrating on fat buds now. And I just need to get my supply up. Ain't got time for experiments at the moment.....Even the smallest growth has buds on them:/...got some more bag seeds to try out and def try a clone for sure.

How goes your op Zeus?

11. Just leave 1/3 of the main stem and it should grow again, so you can still harvest everything. Took it all apart and am going to make it again but better got a couple seeds germinating to plant outside tho, one's already in a lot waiting to show some leafs

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Update. Mystery smelling like fruity pebbles with a hint of skunk smell. Purples comin in on the buds and leaves...bout 2 weeks???? Maybe less. Enjoy

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Reveg it once you harvest just leave couple little bits at bottom n back into 18/6 n veg nutes man within few weeks she will start new growth :) works awsome

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

Little mystery update day 55 flowering
    Purples comin in yummm

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks foot mate ;)

16. Lol good not foot haha stupid auto correct is drunk again

• Like Like x 1
  17. Just reading through ur jurnal, nice grow going on man. But on a side note, I love cloning from flowering plants, they branch outside much. Don't matter when take the cutting it will reveg. I took this cutting at 5 weeks flower and she's a monster now been vegging now for over 160 days
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Good luck

Sent from my Pixel XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thought I'd bring my random Autoflower back inside lol she a Bluetooth I chucked outside bout 3 weeks ago as a prety sad looking around 10 inch tall thing n now she's bushed up quit nicely n around 2.5 foot atleast so thought bugger it il give her a dose of green clean to get rid of any free loaders n will chuck back in the flower room now have bit extra space lol