bubblicious 7 week flower. Yellowing suger leaves (not fan)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mattbudda, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Hi

My plants are in seven week of flower. This is my first grow, and i can not find out why the sugar leaves are yellowing. If it was the fan leaves as well i would think it was just starting to became mature.

The Ph Has been stable and i have been giving them 4ml of organic nutrients. Starting to water just plain water tonight.

Any help would be awsome.

x

Attached Files:

2. you say 4ml of organic nutes but at what ratio to water are you going with , For the few times i fed my plants was like started off on 15 ml to 5 ltrs water . To be honest with you i think that youve been abit cautious with the nutes . carnt really tell by that one pic especially in that light , more info will get you better answers ,

3. this exact situation happened to me last grow! The pic is identical to mine with the leaf tips turning color. Mine actually turned white....I freaked out too, searched every book and internet site for answers. Never really found anything. I just rode it out.
    I will honestly say despite the way they looked the smoke turned out perfectly fine and after dried and cured I forgot about it...plus your already 7 weeks in
    assiming your around 8 week finish???? I would just continue your schedule

gl and let me know if you find any info, they still was puzzling to me

4. and also mine was more widespread........

5. could be the strain..I wouldn't worry since you're so close to choppin bro. beautiful plant btw :smoke:

6. Cheers for your help guys, Yeah havnt got a clue about it. Read alot and could not find much. Yeah was feeding them 4ml a litre but just incase they are getting water now untill there chop, which i think will be a week or so. Yeah guess will ride it out its not seeming to process much further last couple of days. I will try and find out what it is and post it on here if i can.

Thanks again.

7. Looks like minor N deficiency -- which is completely natural toward the end of flower.

8. 2nd time growing bubblelisuous. Both times had yellow leaves, regardless of ph or nutes. I read they are ph sensitive. At 9 weeks I just added foxfarm bloom. Growing in Foxfarm. Grew Maui Wowee and Bubblegum last grow, didn't use any nutes, etc., and the plants stayed green and fat buds. It's got to be the strain.

9. Same here, this strain had this 1st time grower all screwed up and chasing the fix. Up until I read this thread, I thought I over watered and starved the poor thing of water. I thought I killed them for sure!

• Agree Agree x 1